(Ch.5) Day 1-2

So how's your thigh y/n?", he looked so worried. "It's alright, Chiyo took care of it really fast", i said.

"Then what are you doing here?", kanata asked.
" well my friend let me tell you that I honestly don't want to interview them cause they are a pain in the ass." I told him
"Get up y/n, you have to finish the interviews. Those guys are waiting for you." Kanata said pulling me from the bed.

"Uuugh alright ill go ill go", I finally gave in and head towards the door waving my hand to kanata.

Kanata's POV

I see y/n leave waiving her hand to me and I giving her a smile.
"Im also waiting for you"
Thats right, i think its time for me to join in the game as well.

Your POV

I went into the room were the boys were at to announce that i would resume the interviews.

" Hello everyone, i want to apologize for stoping the interviews really early. I had an accident with my tea, but im alright thanks to the maids, the doctor and to Mr. Todoroki's help. " i said looking at all the boys, but instead of them looking at me they were looking at Todoroki-san.
"Now im happy to announce that i will resume the interviews were we left off, and tomorrow morning your private butlers will give each one of you a letter by me saying wether you pass or not. So all i can say now before we began is, impress me." "and if you get to leave tomorrow nobody will know who you are"

[TIME SKIP]

The Interviews were over and I now had to choose who were the ones to live the competition. The thing is that it was hard for me choose, I began to have an awkward feeling inside me which didn't let me choose. I had to either way those are the rules.

The maids prepared my bed while i went to wash my face, and put on my pajamas.
When I went to bed I felt so relax that i went to sleep with no thoughts from the day in mind. I was just thinking of how good the bed sheets and blankets felt through out my whole body including the pillow in my head.

[Next Day, Day 2]

It was day 2 of the contest, and some rooms where the contestants were staying at were already empty of those who left. Those who stayed were lucky for a next round of torture since that's what i like to call it. The next round was about who had the strongest quirk by fighting our strongest guard of the castle. Those who defeat the guard can advance to round 3 which is fighting once another.
I guess that's why I like to call it the round of torture.

I went to the dinning table where I was going to have dinner with the winners of Round 1. I sat at one of the ends of the table where everyone could see me and listened to me say, " Hello everyone, and congratulations for passing to the Round 2" Everyone clapped and I continued saying, " Before we began to eat our breakfast I would like to read all the winners that i have in this list and if you all would please stand up and later sit down when you hear your name. This is just to make sure that all the winners are here present." everyone began to stand from their seats afraid that their names wouldn't be called.

I began to read, "Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou, Iida Tenya, Eijirou Kirishima, Shoto Todoroki, Hanta Sero, Rikido Sato, Denki Kaminari, Koji Koda, Fumikade Tokoyami, Neito Monoma, TetsuTetsu, and Hitoshi Shinsuo" I looked up to see if someone was standing and by surprise there was.

"Kanata, what are you doing here", I said with shock

"Surprise, y/n" kanata said with a big smile

I had many questions for him like what is he doing here, what are his intentions, is he also going to be in the contest any more and tell him that he was crazy and hit him so hard in the head.

I composed my self before i continued to talk, "Everyone please don't mind my sudden leave and enjoy of the amazing breakfast being prepared by our number one chef of the kingdom. Kanata if you would please come with me outside we have to talk", I said that last part with a semi angry tone.

I left the table excusing myself as well as Kanata and left with him to a lonely hallway where nobody could hear us.

I turned around to face Kanata on the eyes when he suddenly spoked

"So did you like the surprise?"

I stared at him with a stoic face not answering

"I guess you didn't like it then, I'm sorry, i though you- AUUGH!!"

I hit him in the head

"You Baka, why would you do that, don't tell me you are actually going to be in the contest. You don't even have a quirk!"

I regretted saying that last line, kanata now had his face covered with his bangs facing down.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-", I was cut off by strong arms that were holding me into a warm embrace.

"I know I don't have a quirk, but I don't think I need one to stay by your side, I think you are already as powerful as your parents and can be even more, but as long as i have your heart and you with me I can be as even more powerful then those guys with quirks fighting as well to ha e you and the position for king. But that doesn't matter to me only you matter", kanata said at last with eyes full of sweetness and love. I didn't know Kanata loved me like I love him. I must be dreaming right, right?

"Kanata, are you sure about this, I mean I don't want you to get hurt, we are talking about quirks that a human can't even handle. I just-" Soft lips touched mine all of sudden cutting me from what i was saying. His hands were on my cheeks with our bodies close together then one of his hands went down to my back pulling me even more closer as our kiss was getting more passionate. Later we broke the kiss since we needed to breath, then kanata said at last, " you are my strength and power to win this contest". And gave me a kiss on my forehead. At last we went back to eat our breakfast with the rest of the guys.

To be continued