(Ch.25) Beach Time

Everyone came to have fun at the beach even though they said they were "tired". The funny thing is that I was the one who invited them for a swim but I myself can't even go in with Kanata watching me like I was his prey. He's worried about me because of what happened ten years ago.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

[Flashback]

My father always prohibited me to not go into the ocean until I learned how to use water correctly. One night Kanata and I escaped to this same beach during the summer. We played under the full moon and the stars when I heard a beautiful voice calling me from the deepness of the ocean. I followed the voice that was calling me in the middle of the night. Not knowing what the voice wanted from me. I didn't know at that time how to use the element of water but I did know how to swim. However, Kanata was aware that I couldn't go into the ocean so when he saw me he panicked and went to get me out.

As I was getting deeper and deeper into the ocean I began to hear the voice more clearly. It was the voice of a woman calling my name along with a melody she sang. But that same voice was drowning me but before I did Kanata caught up with me and grabbed my left arm and shook me hard to wake me up from my craziness. When I realized where I was and what I was doing I panicked and demanded answers from Kanata, but before I got answers I needed to get back to the mansion before my father knew I wasn't in bed. but we weren't fast enough. My dad already knew and was now using his quirk to get us out of the water.

What followed next wasn't nice at all.

-----------------------------------------------[End of Flashback]

"You are doing it all wrong Kanata!", I said.

"Eh! what you mean? I'm an expert at building sandcastles", he said which was a false statement.

"Well maybe your talent for building sandcastles went down the drain"

"Oh shut up, it has been a while since I haven't come to the beach", he fought back

" D-id he just said s-hut up to you princess?", Deku was surprised

"Don't worry Deku, he talks to me like this some times. Besides, I've known Kanata since we were kids but i guess you knew that already.", I tried to calm down for poor Izuku who was confused.

"I'll be right back", Kanata stood up and left to the restroom, I think?

When we got here Bakugou was about to push me into the water when I told him I couldn't. He was confused at the reason why couldn't I and that was because Kanata wasn't going to allow it. Kanata saw what Backugou did and took me away by the hand far away from the waves. This time not losing sight of me.

I wanted to go into the ocean so bad and relax for once in my life and to my luck, Kanata was gone. It's not like I will hear that voice again and if I did I was not going to let the same thing happen since I have full control of my quirk.

Ok, that's it! I'm doing it! I'm going into the ocean!

I got up from the sand leaving Deku with a confused look on his face.

Lucky me I already had a white one-piece swimsuit under my beach dress. You know just in case, like now...

I got closer to the shore but stopped before I was touched by seafoam. Kirishima, Iida, Sero, Monoma, Hitoshi, and Bakugou were having fun. Bakugou trying to drown Kirishima by pushing his face down into the water not letting him breathe. The others were playing with a beach ball.

I began to undress and reveal my S/c skin along with my white swimsuit. All the guys had their eyes on me and it was kind of uncomfortable but I had to deal with it.