(Ch.14) In Good Terms

[Your POV]

"You look ugly red face", Bakugou insulted me as he slapped me with the blanket to cover my face. I saw him turning around and heard him murmuring to himself. That guy is weirder than I thought he was.

I got up from bed really careful making sure not to hurt my back.

"Hey, what do you think you are doing you red face!?", Bakugou turned around once again to face me.

"I want to go the restroom!", I said as I was struggling to stand up.

"At least tell me to help you!", this guy wants to help me? Really?

"I really don't get you", I said. "Why do you want to help me when your arm is still injured."

"Don't discuss with me and put your arm around my neck if you don't want to wet your bed!", he gave me orders and I had to obey since I couldn't by myself. My back was really killing me.

I place my arm around his neck and he placed his healthy hand on my back to add a little bit of support.

I got up from the bed with Bakugou kind of supporting me to stand up, and then we began walking towards the bathroom that I pointed at where it was.

Walking was really hard so we took a step at a time. I decided to get a glimpse at his face and his expression was soft once again, but this one was different. His face showed like he really cared for me. Ja, what am I even thinking.

"Almost there princess", he said and looked at me with tranquility.

"Okay", I said in return

The bathroom wasn't that far, but it was just far because we were walking towards it like snails.

We arrived and I got into the restroom.

"Bakugou?", I called to him

" yes princess?", he responded

"Can you call one of my maids?", I asked

"......", why is he not responding did I make him mad or what?

"Sure", he said back as I heard his steps fading away and the main door open and close.

"Let's have a party Mr. Toilet"

------------------------------------------------------

I took a shower with the help of one of my maids and went back to bed since I needed rest.

Right now I'm just eating a sandwich and orange juice made by Kanata's father. Speaking of him, I haven't seen him since the tournament. I miss him, even though we had a small fight. I like to think of it as small.

*knock* *knock*
'Who could that be?'

"Who is it?"

"Y/N can we talk?"

'It's Kanata!?' 'why right now!?'

"Sure, come in", I allowed him to enter my chambers

He came in and when I saw him, I just wanted to embrace him into a hug and ask him if we could just be like how we were. But I was just going to ruin his visit.

He grabbed a chair from my small living room and placed it next to my bed so he could sat and speak to me like he always would.

"How's your back?", Kanata sounded very gentle and soft, but the problem was that he wasn't making eye contact with me.

"It still hurts, I think I won't be able to go outside my room until I'm better.", I said trying to get him to look at me but he was avoiding my gaze.