(Ch.13) The Princess Room

[Bakugou's POV]

I woke up in a hospital bed remembering what the crazy princess did to me yesterday. My right arm got twisted so I now have a cast. Even my back hurts, who knows if I'll be able to walk.

"Oh you are awake", my red hair friend asked as he open the door to the room i was in.

"What do you want", my energy was still gone.

" Just came to visit you, and see how you where feeling. Hows your arm?" , I looked at him with bored eyes, I just wanted to get out of here.

" same as yesterday", i said bluntly

"I heard the princess woke up today", he said as if I had the minimum interest in her.

"As if I cared", that was the truth

"Hey Bakugou, I have a question for you", he looked at me straight in the eye.

"What is it?"

" I was wondering if I could know the reason why you are competing?", Kirishima said

'why I'm competing?'

"My mom forced me to, that's the real reason why."

"Really?", he really is doubting me isn't he?

"Yeah, my mom told me this was an amazing opportunity to work on room manners and etiquette!", that crazy woman!

"Pffft, hahaa! Oh Bakugou, for a moment I thought you were going to say that your mom forced you to be the new king, but what you said was even better! Hahaha", this bastard really is annoying me!

"Shut up red hair, I'm leaving", I got up from the bed when Kirishima stoped me.

"Hey Bakugou, if I were you, I would go apologize to the princess before anything else."

"Haa- you want me to apologize to her! I think the one who needs to apologize is her! She fractured my arm!" I was getting pissed

"And you made her unconscious and almost killed her!", Kirishima yelled back.

Silent was now heard from the both of us

"I wont apologize, and the princess doesn't even need to either, what do I even gain? The damages are already done and now we just have to wait until they heal by itself.", with that I left the room.

'Where should I go?' I'm a little bit hungry, I should request some food and make the butler take it to my room.

I don't know why but Kirishima's words are affecting me.

["Hey Bakugou, if I were you, I would go apologize to the princess before anything else"]

...... I can't believe I'm thinking about her.

'I'm not apologizing, if she asks for an apology'

My feet began to move into the direction of the princess room.

'She better be there'

I arrived at her room, the big doors of her room were intimidating me. The soldiers as well. Their height made me nervous as I got closer, and then I was stopped.

"What's your business with the princess", one of the guards said

"I just want to see the princess and give her my apologies", i replied

The guards exchanged looks and then looked at me

"So you are the bastard who injured princess Y/N.", the guard who had a beard said.

"Yes I am, so what", I looked at them without a drop of fear. Now that I looked at them, they were only rats.

They began to laugh, and I began to get annoyed. A vein popped from my head, and I began to make small explosions from my hands to intimidate them.

"We should let him in before Mr. Scarycat attacks us with his mini explosions-jajaja", the guard with the fish look on his face said.

I was about to hit him but instead I got pushed into the room and I stumbled on my feet but didn't fall.

"Those shi*** bastards will pay one day!"

I looked around and the main room of the princess room was huge. The wallpapers were of a yellow pastel and the furniture was white. There was a balcony that connected with the princess room.

'She better be awake'

I knocked on her door

"Come in", her voice sounded weak, and gave me the permission to come in.

I entered and saw her laying in bed.

"Hey Princess, why you look so shock. Are you not happy to see me?". She was now looking angry.

"What do you want Katsuki", did she just called me by my name.

"Oh so now we are addressing each other by our names?", she really is fun to tease. She covered her mouth and was a blushing mess. The princess covered her red tomato face under the blankets.

I began to walk towards her again.

"Stop! Don't take another step", she said all shy.

I didnt obey her and I was already ready to uncover her face from the blankets to see her humiliating face.

"I told you to stop!", she said but nothing was going to stop me.

I placed my right hand on the blanket and pulled it up to reveal her- her.....her ugly face.

[Your POV]

Bakugou entered the room saying BS and I wasn't pleased to see him. 'Why did my guards let him in?'

"What do you want Katsuki", oh sh**, did I just called him by his first name. That's embarrassing!!

["Oh so now we are addressing each other by our names?"]

'He better not call me by my name or I'll cut his throat!'

I pulled up the blankets to hide my face, and Kats- I mean Bakugou kept getting closer to/my bed.

I told him to stop, to not get closer bit he is ignoring me!

'What is he going to do! Should I call for the guards? I don't want him to see me like this. I'm a blushing mess!

Bakugou grabbed the blankets and pulled them up revealing my tomato face.

For a moment I thought he was going to make fun of me but instead we stared at each other for a few seconds, and his expression was different from his usual one. His face softened a little which made me feel uneasy but then he.....he had to insult me!!!