(Ch.23) Invasion

The tournament ended with TetsuTetsu been spared by me, and the winner of the last final battle was Hanta Sero who fought against Rikido Sato.

Now only 13 boys out of 14 who passed the interviw were left. I also came to a conclusion that Shouto isnt the traitor after discovering his true feelings and his intention of being in the competition.

The following contest is still in development as the guys recover from some of their injuries. Some fights were interesting and others not too much. Although, I got to see Kanata fight after my conversation with Shouto and it looks to me that he is doing well without a quirk. I was surprised at how fast his reflexes were when Sato would lunch a punch at him.

However, in my opinion I think Sato wasnt much of a competition to Kanata cause he knows martial arts. Which explains why he didn't have a scratch.

Unfortunately, Sato was leaving today to his family. But not yet until we have dinner together. I remebered he asked me out for dinner one day when I was at the library but didn't want to at the moment. Now, I want to apologise and thank him for all his efforts.

"Princess Y/N, is this the dress you are looking for?" Ochako who was one of my persoanl maids asked me as she brought one of my favorite and most treasured dresses

"Yes, thats it! Not to fancy and not to simple. I like it. It compliments with tonight's moon and ocassion"

I began to undress and put on the magical looking dress.

"Grandpa was right, It's beautiful when the moon's light hits the opaque blue fabric" I said

"It is indeed Princess Y/N" Ochako nodded as she gave me the sign to sit down in the chair infront of my mirror so she could do my hair.

This dress was a gift from my grandpa, the past king of Zoluam before he past away. He told me that I could only wear it whenever the moon was shining at its fullest. Since the dress would look even more beautiful with the radiance of the blue moon.

This is my first time wearing it as well, since my grandpa also told me to only wear it for a special situation. Which it is, today I'll be having my first date with one of the contestants.

Ochako finished with my hair and another of my main maids came with a simple necklace that complimented the dress. She put it on and my white high heels too. My makeup was natural, not too excesive or it will only make the overall look unbalance.

"Oh princess Y/N! You look gorgeous and innocent. Like if you were in a fairy tale.", said Mari my other maid

"Well I need to head out girls, thanks for your help" I said as I gave myself a last look in the mirror before opening the door of my room.

I opened the door and the hallways were lighten by candles and with the blue light of the moon that came throught the enormous windows at the end of the hall.