(Ch.20) FORGIVENESS

So I wont update next friday, since I'll be working on my Patreon writing more chapters and illustrating.

I'll notify you all when its open. And for the Q&A and Giveaway, I'll announce next Friday the winner.

I believe that's it so you may proceed.

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU!", I heard my father calling my name and I stood up quickly pushing Aizawa away from me.

I grabbed a towel to wipe my sweat and went out of the training room to my angry father.

Present Mic probably told my father about what happened with that blasting idiot, but I don't blame him. Its his duty to report to my father how I behave around the guys. Aizawa also reports to him some of the times.

"Dad, Im right here. So stop shouting", I stood up in front of him looking up to were I could see his eyes raging with fire.

He looked at me and slapped my face. I felt my left cheek get a bit swollen.

I even felt Aizawa's eyes on my back. I got embarrassed, but still kept my confidence and strength. I didnt want my father, present mic or Aizawa see how weak and pathetic I still am.

"I'm guessing you are here because you already know what I said to those idiots, right?" I looked back at his eyes, not feeling intimidated. This is not the first time he slaps me. He's done it other times when I "misbehave".

"Lets talk", he grabbed me from the arm and begin tugging at it so I were to walk behind him.

My wrist began to hurt because of how tight his grip was.

Even though I could tell him to let me go, he would just ignore me.

I don't entirely blame my father for being harsh on me. I mostly blame my older brother or used to.

At first my brother was excited to become King but he later lost interest when he fell in love with Princess Aleeka, the youngest, from Yandel Kingdom.

Dad, didn't want for Alex to marry Pincess Aleeka and move to her country where resources are scarce.

He didn't want for his son to be taken for granted, since we are a powerful country with all resources.

My dad was expecting that Yandel Kingdom was going to demand lower prices for the export of resources to their country.

Which they did, but my father did not allow it because if he did lower the prices to Yandel then other countries will be demanding the same.

Causing an economic depression in Zoluam.

A week before my brother's wedding, my father told him that if he ever was in trouble, that he wasn't his responsibility anymore. My father wasn't going to step in into his problems and that was final.

Alex couldn't accept dad's final answer and behavior just because he didn't want to become King. Though in the end, Alex accepted everything dad said after a long argument.

Alex is now married and probably has a child or 2. That time he left me with dad's horrible temper and all the burden that I didn't want at the beginning and never imagined to have.

I didnt want to carry the responsibilities that my brother never wanted to take care of. I wasn't ready for it. I was just 15 years old.

But through the years of learning and seeing the needs of the people, it was then I began to pay attention to everything my parents and Aizawa taught me. All the rules I cant break and things I'm able to do with the power that is going to be pass to me.