(Ch.6) A Calm Night

( play song later on)
It was day three now, and all the ones that pass the interviews were now practicing with their quirks outside on the fields. They were getting ready for round two. Meanwhile, I was heading to the gym so i could practice my punches and kicks on the punching bag. A princess who's to be queen has to practice self defense. Im not like any other princess who os weak and is just looking for a prince charming at the top of their tower.

I want to show my kingdom that a woman like me can be able to lead her parents kingdom to a better future. I even want to get rid of those villains who are always threatening our kingdom.

Anyways, i have now arrived at the gym and put on my gym clothes as fast as i could since i wanted to start quick.

[Afternoon]

It was now 5:48 pm and I didn't want to eat with the guys because Kanata was there.
Im so nervous right now to see him in the face after what happened yesterday. At least he loves me back right? But of course that kiss had meaning. So does that mean that I can finalize the winner. Wait, no it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the contestants. I love kanata and all but I have to be fair to the rest.

Ugh why am i feeling compassion towards those guys. This is not like me. I need fresh air, but I'm going to take a shower first Im sweating.

[Outside in the gardens]
(Play song to set the mood) if you'll like 👍

I went to the gardens and it was already getting darker outside. My hair was somewhat still wet but most of it was dry. I went to see the roses first and then the tulips when i hear someone singing. I got closer and i see someone sitting on a bench where the sunflowers are at. He was one of the contestants, he has green hair, green eyes, freckles, and his body was well build, wearing a white shirt and black shorts. I believe his name was, Midoriya Iz-Izuku? Yeah i think that's his name. Izuku was singing and looking at the stars that were beginning to show up in the dark blue sky. The breeze was filling nice and just listening to him sing was nice. I was hiding behind a bush but suddenly lost my balance and fell to the ground that made Izuku stoped singing and look towards my way.

Izuku's POV

I was singing one of the songs i like to sing when i see the stars at night. It helps me calm down and relax before i go to sleep. The breeze was perfect and the stars were beginning to show. Though, i suddenly hear someone hit the ground and it results it was princess y/n!

I got up from the bench and went running towards her to help her get up. I thought i was alone in the gardens but I guess i wasn't. Don't tell me that princess y/n was listening to me!?.

Your POV

Izuku came running towards me and helped me get up from the ground. My pants got a little dirty but its okay I can wash them later. Yeah I do my own laundry. I looked at Izuku and his face was red. "Are you okay Izuku?" i said.

"Uh-uh i should be asking you th-that princess y/n" Izuku sid stuttering in his words.

"Oh yeah Im fine, just a few scratches but nothing serious"I told him
"Oh no may I see"Izuku said holding my hands and checking them to see if i had a bruise or if i was bleeding which I was from my palm.

"Princess y/n you are bleeding!" Izuku panicked

"Its okay Izuku it's not that bad" I told him trying to calm him down but didn't work, instead he grabbed my shoulders and began leading me to the white room where the family doctor worked at and a couple of nurses.

We arrived and one of the nurses saw me and headed my way asking me what was wrong and I Izuku told her that i was bleeding from my palm. The nurse attended my bruise quickly and Izuku was just standing next to me.

[Back to the gardens]
(Play song again to set the mood) if you'll like 👍

My right palm now had a bandaid and me and Izuku went back to the garden because we thought the night was beautiful. We went to the bench were Izuku was sitting at before when he asked me.

"Does your palm hurt?

"Oh no, not really, i had worst" I answered

"So did you listened to me singing", Izuku asked

Crap, if I say yes would he think Im a stalker!?

"Um y-yeah I did, I wasn't s-stalking you or a-anything like that you just happened to get my attention!" I panicked for a bit stuttering while answering him.

"Ha ha I see then he he", Izuku's face was now red as a tomato again. Is he embarrassed, because I listened to him sing?

"You sing beautiful, and my older brother used to sing to me that same song before I went to sleep. That's why you grabbed my attention, sorry if I made you feel embarrassed" I apologized

"The prince, used to sing you that song, wow, and it's okay you don't have to apologize princess" Izuku said

Silence followed after the last thing Izuku said, it wasn't uncomfortable it was just right. You could hear the crickets hidden in the grass while the breeze touched our skin as it passed by. The night was just perfect.

Izuku then broke the silence by singing the song that we both were familiar with. His voice was sweet and angelic, I didn't want to fall asleep and not hear him sing anymore. His presence was different from kanata. Izuku's presence was comforting and warm. My eyes are closing and Izuku's voice began to fade to the point I wasn't able to hear him and then I went to sleep.

Izuku's POV

Tonight, I got to know something about princess y/n. We even have something in common. I began to sing once more since the night was perfect. "Starry starry night" I suddenly felt something resting in my right shoulder. It was princess y/n who was sleeping on my shoulder!!. I was panicking inside trying to calm myself trying not to wake princess y/n up.

She looked so at peace. When i entered the contest and saw her for the first time. I thought she was scary giving the aura of her not wanting to be at the interviews. Her voice even sounded harsh, but now that I've being with her tonight, I now think it's the opposite. Princess y/n is a beautiful person. I really want to get to know her more.

To be continued...

If you want to hear the lyrics to the song