(Ch.16) Secret Place

Your Pov

"So I hope you don't speak to anyone about this place. It's personal and you know the dangers it can bring if found by the wrong person, but Im willing to share it with only the people I can trust", I said and looked towards Mic who 's eyes were sparkling.

"Its not you Mic, those people will be the winners. Just jocking, I trust you deeply"

"But princess didn't you and Kanata used to play hide and seek a lot and find many secret rooms around the castle?", pres mic asked

"Yes, we did"I said back

"In that case wouldn't he already know where you are hiding?"

"Not really my friend, though he might know that Im hiding in one of the other secret rooms. A clue that the other teams don't know, but what he doesn't know is that I founded this "secret place" a couple of months ago and never told him. Nobody knows except you and Aizawa. I looked down to the floor I was sitting at and began to think if any of them would actually find me. I read in a book that when two people are destined to be, they will feel each other's presence and know where they are when one of them is lost or in danger. Sounds ridiculous but I wanted to try it out with this game.

If one of the teams gets to find me, I still won't believe it to 100% but at least I'm willing to give them my trust to keep this room a secret and only come if its necessary. This is the place where i like to be left alone when I need to be.

"Princess do you think the winners will keep it a secret as well. Do you think you can trust them by keeping the secret?"

Pres Mic looked at me worried and I said, "I don't, but that's were I would like to see how trustful they are. In a marriage, there has to be trust, and I want them to prove it to me by not telling my deepest secret.

[Flashback]
[4 Months Ago]

"Ive heard from Aizawa that you are doing good in all of your lessons. But there is something that has your mother and I very worried.", my father who was sitting on his golden throne next to my mother's side said to me who was in front of me starring me down as if I did something wrong which to their eyes I did.

"If your talking about prince Zaine then I really don't want to hear it. He wasn't the correct man to be by my side and rule your kingdom. He wasn't that convincing in why he wanted the throne." I said looking at my parents with a bored stare.

"What did he say?", my mother asked

"He said that our marriages would be reuniting our families and kingdoms like if I haven't heard that one before, but he also said that he will make me the happiest woman if I married him. Very cliche I should say. "

"Y/n you need to marry someone very soon, so you can be able to take the throne as Queen. If you don't the church, the table of minister's, and the people wont accept you as their leader!", My father said at last what I didn't want to hear once again

"You and your talk about acceptance from others! I don't want to marry someone I don't love​ and be accepted for something that Im not. I don't want to be a hypocrite. As long Im able to rule and kick those villains butts and keep them away from this kingdom, everything will be fine. It might take away the purpose of having heroes but its not like its the only job they can handle. I just want to change our kingdom, and having another kingdom involved will just bring more chaos! Why do you want to sell me out to another kingdom when ours have all the resources we need. Either you want to overthrown their ruler and expand your power or just want to sell me to a cheap marriage like if I wasn't worth nothing to you dad!", I was in rage, how many times do I have to say it to them that I don't need anyone. I just want to rule by myself until i think that Im ready for a husband.