(Ch.17) Hide and Seek Pt.2

Kanata & Todoroki

"I thought you said she would be here?", Todoroki said angry at Kanata who turned around and responded back.

"I never said she would be here, I said she could."

"Are you sure she is hiding in the secret rooms you two found? Wont she be hiding somewhere you don't know about? In my opinion I don't think she will be that dumb to give you the win since none of the other groups know what you know ", Todoroki looked at Kanata straight in the eye.

" You have a point, but knowing Y/n she likes to make things complicated for everybody even me. So you might be right, she might be hiding somewhere I dont know." Kanata begin to feel wretched because if Y/N found another secret place around the castle she would always tell him, but this time she did not.

"Come on let's go, she's probably hiding under a table or something.", Todoroki walked out of the room with Kanata behind. With no clue where to go.

Izuku and Iida

" is this the big library?" Tenya asked looking at the map while izuku was trying to look for any clues.

"Iida! I found a clue!"Midoriya switched to look at Iida with his hand holding a small paper that contains a clue.

"What does it say?" Iida asked and Izuku began to read.

"It says, ' where the sky looks round during day and night. And the mind jumps around exploring nonstop.' its what it says"

Midoriya and Tenya began to think in what the Princess is trying to tell them. In her opinion she taught it was an easy clue for whoever found it, but who knew that the smart boy Midoriya would of get it wrong.

"She's probably in the observatory of the castle", Midoriya said

"She might but there must be another clue somewhere, something that tells us if we are hot, cold or at least warm." Tenya said moving around the library looking for another small paper.

"Yeah you are right, we should look for that", Midoriya began to look around as well. They were moving books around and flower pots, but nothing.

"We are wasting time we should get moving", Midoriya said.

"Are you sure is the observatory, is pretty far from here. Its even outside. It will take us 20 minutes to get there plus we need to watch out for the traps. I cant use my speed at this moment." Iida said rationally to which Izuku agreed.

Izuku looked up to see the sky through the rectangular big window. He could see the clouds moving with the wind. Until he realized something.

"Wait, I think I got it! Iida is there another library in the map?", Iida searched through the map and to his luck there was another library the small library.

"There is, and its close to the Princess room."Tenya said

"She must be there! Come on lets go!"

Both boys left in search for the princess, but what they didn't know is that someone else was already there.

Tokoyami and Koji