(Ch.9) Kanata's Fight

The first round was over, and some of the battles in the second round too. The last one to fight was me and Kanata. You might be wondering how is that possible if he doesn't have a quirk. Well the think was that after seeing Kanata fight Neito-San it made me wondered if Kanata actually had a quirk that I didn't know of, and if he does then why would he not tell me about it?

I went to the field and I saw Kanata stretching his arms and legs. 'I wonder if I should go easy on him?' Does he really have a quirk?'

[Kanata's POV]

I feel bad for lying to Y/N. I don't think I'm ready to tell her. Will she be disappointed or mad at me? I'll have to fight that's for sure. I need to show her that I can also be strong without using my quirk. But will she use her quirk against me or try hand to hand combat?

[Narrator]

Everyone was excited to see you fight for the second time. They were all curious to see what other elements you were going to use, especially towards Kanata who's quirk was unknown to everyone except someone. The King. Who gave Kanata the chance to be in the contest.

You were in position ready to make your move. Kanata, was also in position waiting for you to make the first move since he still wasn't sure what you were going to do.

Present Mic began to announce," READY...SET... GOOOO!"

You clenched your fist and decided to do a hand to hand combat with Kanata as the first move of your plan. He saw your punch coming and dodge it, he instead punched you in the stomach and you felt to the floor.

You got up quick as possible and decided to send a strong blast of air towards Kanata making him fall back on the ground. You run towards him with all your might before he got up. You pinned him once again to the ground getting really close to his face while trying to get out the words from your mouth.

[Your P.O.V]

I pinned Kanata back to the floor, I wanted to tell him something Important. It was about us and that kiss.

"Kanata, I... Have something to tell you."

I leaned forward and kissed him. I placed my hands on his cheeks and he placed his hands on my hips. We parted away and I decided to tell him what i had in mind for a while.

"What was that for?", he said with lust in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to tell you that-"

"Can we please continue with the fight." Aizawa said from where present mic was

For a reason I got flustered and decided to end this, but I suddenly realized that I was now pinned to the floor. Kanata was now on top of me and said," I don't want to fight you"

"I know, but I do", I placed my hand on his chest and with all the force i had I blasted a powerful blast of air sending him out of boundaries. It went somewhat as plan, I kinda cheated by kissing him and making him vulnerable towards me. I was not going to let anybody have that free pass. Though, I still need to tell him something.

"PRINCESS Y/N WON ONCE AGAIN!!!" present Mic said

I got up from the ground and saw that Kanata was walking towards me.

He was inches away from me when he grabbed my left wrist and pull me to his chest to make my lips make contact with his. Kanata then placed both of his hands on my cheeks.

'What is he doing!!' 'I don't want this not like this with everyone watching!'

I tried to pull away but he pulled me even closer to him. He is strong, but suddenly we parted away. I finally could breath.

"What are you doing!" i slapped him

"I want to show everyone that you are mine"

I fixed my eyes to where all the guys were and they were shocked at our behaviour. I was embarrassed for a reason.

'Wait where is Aizawa-Sensei?'

"Are you done?", I recognized that voice, it was Aizawa-Sensei

I looked at Aizawa-Sensei's eyes and they were full of rage. Strange, I couldn't look at him in the eye. I felt embarrassed for once in front of him. Why?

"I'm sorry, I'll take my leave", I left both men in the middle of the field.

We were now taking a 30 minute break. I went outside of the building to calm myself down a bit. I went to a field of flowers that was close to the building. I laid down and breathed in the fresh air of my kingdom.

5 minutes passed I believe and I heard footsteps getting closer and closer to where I was.
I sat myself up to see who it was, and it was Bakugou.

"HEY PRINCESS, WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT WITH YOUR SECRET BOYFRIEND"

'Boyfriend?! what in the world'

"Oh it's you, if you mean by Kanata he is not my boyfriend", I stated.

"Oh really, THEN EXPLAIN ALL THE KISSING THAT HAPPEN INSTEAD OF FIGHTING"

"Can you stop yelling and talk at a normal volume, you are going to injure my ears, I'm right hear you know", he was getting on my nerves.

"DON'T TELL ME TO PUT MY VOLUME DOWN"

"Well then, don't tell me to tell you something that I'm not even planning to explain to you!"

He got quite

"All I wanted was to clear my mind before fighting you, but now I can't since you are here, thanks for ruining it" I began to leave and Bakugou just kept standing there.

I returned to the building and tried to avoid everyone especially Kanata, but my luck was failing me.

"Y/N", Kanata called for me and I looked back

"Where were you I was looking for you?"He placed his hands on my upper arms.

"Kanata we need to talk", Nobody was in the hallway so I took the chance to tell him before anything else happens.

"Listen, I decided that I'm going to play by the rules"

To be continued...