(Ch.29) First Date

Next morning I woke up with a headache. As my eyes looked around the room I spotted Ochako-chan, one of my maids and told her to bring me some painkillers and a glass of water.

I got up from bed but remained sitted on its edge. Looking down at the wooden floor and remembering what happened at midnight. However, my mind went to the tought of the contract that I had to write before Hitoshi laid another finger on me.

Steps echoed trhough the hallway interrupting my thoughts. It was my maid coming with my breakfast and pills.

I ate my breakfast and then changed into comfortable clothes. Then proceeded to do my hair and makeup before I headed downstairs to greet the boys.

I didnt have any lessons or homework today so I was just going to ask the boys who I havent had any interaction since the interviews to ask me out on a date or something. Whatever they wanted as long as it is appropiate.

Besides, another elimination had to be done so the public could see some progress and be entertained.

But for me it was to find the traitor and eliminate those who I find suspicious. The public doesnt know this but they will once everything ends.

As I walked closer to the big study room at the library, the guards who were positioned there opened its doors for me to enter.

Grabbing the attention of the boys who were being lectured by Aizawa as I came in.

"Well don't just look at the princess. Bow and greet her properly like a Prince should do."

Aizawa said in his monotone voice. Glaring at the boys who were sitting on their chairs and comfortable couches. Others were sitting on the floor because there were no more seats available.

After a second passed, the boys regained their sense and stood up on their feet to bow and say "Good morning Princess y/n" in unision.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a nice rest after our afternoon at the beach. I know you all must still be tired, which is why I dont have anything scheduled for today but if you wish to spend some time with me please dont hesitate to ask. However this only applies to those who I still haven't had any interaction after the interviews. If you wish to stay in this competition then I suggest for you all to put more effort as well. Take in mind that another elimination will be coming soon and five of you will be going home once we go back to the castle. So plan wisely on how you want to approach me and make this heart of mine "flutter". I'll be going now. Aizawa-sensei, you may proceed with your lecture. Sorry to interrupt so suddenly without any notice."

"No problem at all Princess y/n." He bowed and the guys did the same. I nodded my head and left the library.

I was now once again in my room. I grabbed some paper a pen and ink to begin to write the contract that Hitoshi and I agreed on. 

----- -------- ------

After 2 hours of continuous thinking and writting, the contract was ready to be signed by Hitoshi and I.

"It is 12 pm right now, the boys should be having their last lesson before they eat lunch. Should I go to the kitchen and grab a snack?"

I got up from my chair, hiding the contract on one of the desk's drawer and locked it with a key. As I walked towards the door a knock was heard on the other side.

"Who is it?" I asked

"It is Iida Tenya Princess Y/n!"

I opened the door to reveal Iida standing in a soldier position.

"Relax Iida, theres no need to be so formal and stern when you are with me. Have you ever tried to relax your posture and muscles?" I asked beginning to walk out of my room and closing the door behind me.

Now we were facing each other once again.

"Yes you are right princess but thats just how I am even when I go to sleep" he said standing up straight.

"In my personal opinion Iida, I think that you have more potential of being a king-"

"Oh princess please don't-"

"You didn't let me finish"

"My sincere apologies Princess y/n!", Iida began to bow not once but many times

"Like how I was saying, You have more potential of being a king from all the other candidates because You are smart, kind, fast, strong and a leader. You are what the people from Zoluam are looking for and want for their next King but not me."

"Do I have permission to know what is that you are looking for then princess?"

"I believe you came here because you are one of the other contestants that I haven't spent time with. And if that is the case then what are you waiting for. Surprise me! What is your plan?"

"Right! Princess y/n would you make me some company as we walk trough the garden and have some tea at the kiosko." He bowed once again stretching his hand for me to accept his invitation.

I didnt hesitate and took his hand

"If you are as smart as I think you are then I will give you until the end of the day to figure out what Im looking for in at least one of you. If you guess right then you can have another date with me before we leave to the castle. Deal?"

"Thank you princess! I shall now lead the way"

Iida took my hand and led the way to the garden but I decided to link arms instead. It was a bad idea because his muscles became stiffer and began to walk like a robot.

"Iida, you know what. Forget the garden and tea, instead lets go get your muscles treated. You need to relax your body. Now follow me!"

I began to lead the way until we arrived at the spa.

---------------Time skip

As I laid face down, and being massaged. Iida was also being massaged at the other side of the curtain. All we could see was our faces and his face could say that he was enjoying it but at the same time he was emberrased of being naked next to me and i as well was naked. A towel only covering our lower body.

"Princess Y/n may I ask you a question?" Iida starred into my eyes more calmed then when he knocked on my door.

"Sure go ahead"

"What do you think of Todoroki Shouto?

"He is pathethic"

"What about Bakugou?"

"Arrogant" i frowned my face for a bit trying to not think about him any longer.

"What about Midoriya?"

"Too pure to be true"

"Kirishima?"

"Look Iida so far what i think and see from all of you is that you all are fake"

I wonder if Iida is the traitor. He might of spoke a reluctant answer on the interview with Mic but that is probably his disguise in order to hide his true intentions if any.

"Fake is a strong word don't you think princess y/n?"

"How come?Enlight me"

"Well because we are all trying our best to impress you in our own ways. Maybe we are trying to hard and that may make us appear like we are faking it but I can guarantee you that we all are trying to open up our hearts to you and not the crown... At least I am."

"First, you are good in expressing yourself. Second, I can see everything Iida. "

Iida looked down to see himself naked in front of me and as he notice he grabbed his towel from the floor and ran away.

"Third, you win this round"

An hour later, I was in my room once again. Waiting for the next person to ask me out on a date.

To be continued...