(Ch.10) The Talk With The King

I was having dinner with my siblings​ that same day when Kanata confessed to me in the morning. The doors of the dinner room open with one of my dad's guard heading towards me and telling me that my dad was requesting to see me immediately.

I left my sisters and my delicious food on the table, and headed to the Throne Room where my dad sits.

I arrived and the guards opened the Gigantic golden doors, showing the grand throne room with emerald green pillars and a green carpet that lay on the shiny floor all the way to where the throne was.

" My beautiful Daughter, come closer we need to talk seriously"

I began to walk towards were my father was at or should I say at the moment "The King". I bowed and look at him straight in the eyes.

"Y/N, one day you'll be taking my place as the queen of our kingdom, and you will rule with a husband at your side. I know you like to be independent and do everything by yourself. That's how I also was until I met your mother and married her. When I ascended to be King, that's when I realized I couldn't do it alone. The struggle and pressure was real, so your mother began to helpp me. She always was saying to me that she wanted to help but I denied because I was thought that Queens are just there to look good, but it wasn't like that. Now i know why my father passed out 30 years after his reign. My point is, that you should give those guys a chance, you could choose on who has a strong quirk and character, but more importantly choose someone who is willing to help you and love you the rest of your life. Choose wisely my daughter, the kingdom of Zoluam is depending on you."

My dad finished with that, and something wet was going down my cheek. I wanted to cry out loud, I dont know why. All my life I just wanted to be seen as strong but it seems that I failed. I really cant do anything by myself. Im weak.

"Dad I'm so s-sorry, I just w-wanted for you and mom to see me as a s-strong and indep-pendent woman, who is ready to take your place one day. Im sorry if I disappointed you." *hic* *hic*

"My daughter, I never said you weren't strong, nor a disappointment. You sure are a strong woman and even beautiful. What Im trying to say is that one day you will also pass your rule to one of your children for them to keep the kingdom still standing. But how are you going to do that without even having a husband at your side. We humans, need to always depend on someone who are willing to supports us no matter what."

"In that case I just can marry Kanata, I love him and he loves me as well. He confessed to me today in the morning, and even though he doesn't have a quirk, we still can make this kingdom more powerful than it is Dad!"

"Yeah you could just marry him, but that wont be fair to the other contestants. You have to play by the rules Y/N"

This is not going nice once again, me and my dad can never get anywhere. We always end up just fighting everytime we are having a conversation. He is right I can't deny that, he's always being right. There really is nothing I can do except just choose the correct husband to be with me the rest of my life.

"Fine I'll play by the rules your majesty."

With that I decided to end our talk and left the throne room. I was heading towards my room when I bumped into someone