(Ch.7) Ready To Fight

I woke up on my bed the next morning.'wasn't I with Izuku?' 'oh no i felt asleep on his shoulder!!' 'Did he by chance carried me?' I didn't know what happened last night after I felt asleep. Should i ask him?

I heard a knock on my door and saw that it was one of my maids and best friend, Uraraka, Ochako. Though I like to just call her Uraraka.

"Y/n, what would you like to wear today?" Uraraka questioned and i said

"Today, I'll just wear some pants and a shirt."

"Great choice princess y/n" Uraraka said with a small laugh

I wanted to be comfortable today, no dresses but I just wish I were on my pajamas all day. I should make it a holiday of our kingdom when I become queen.

Ochako left and i began to put on my pants and shirt, when I hear another knock.
I opened the door once again and it was one of my Dad's guard.

"Princes y/n, your father has send me to tell you that you will be training your quirk with the contestants at 12:00 P.M"

"Thanks for telling me Stuart, have a nice day" i said to the guard that was bowing to me and leaving the hallway.

'Great, I have to practice my quirk with those idiots.' They shall be tortured, hehe they dobt know what will be awaiting them later.

I went to have breakfast with my siblings, and our conversations were surely weird. Later, I went to the library to pass some time before 12. I went to a section of the huge library that was about romance novels. I to be honest didn't know anything about romance, only about laws, and our family history, and other stuff to do with how to be a Queen.
I climbed the latter to inspect the top rows, and to my surprise one book caught my eye. The title of the book was "The Perfect Man". This books don't say nothing of what the book is about nor has an image cover. Which made it cool because it just gets my curiosity to expand and make me read it even more.

It was a nice idea to wear pants today. Imagine if i was wearing a dress, I would of step on my dress on the latter and even fall backwards. I imagined everything while going down the later when suddenly I step wrong and lost my balance causing me to fall backwards with me holding the latter. Ready to feel the impact of my body hitting the wooden floor really hard, but I guess it didn't since it suddenly stopped.

I opened my eyes to see what had happened, and there he was, one of the contestants who I chose to stay, his name was uh umm, his name was Rikido.... Sato? He is tall, has big lips and black spiky hair. He was holding the ladder from below lowering the latter down so I could get off which I did, and then he put the latter back to how it was.

"Are you okay, Princess?"

'Why am I getting in this kind of situations where I get hurt'

"Yes I'm fine, thanks for saving me, Sato-san" I thanked him

"Hehe anything for you princess", he said and bowed

"Umm thanks"... Geez this is kinda awkward.

I got my book and told Sato that I was going to read my book, and he nod but later grabbed my wrist.

"Um princess Y/N... Um would you um... Have dinner with me"Sota was getting nervous and scratching the back of his neck.

Ugh, I want to say no but I don't want to sound rude.

"Um, it would depend on the day and time" I said hopong I didn't sound rude.

"Um probably um today or tomorrow at 6 in the afternoon" Sota wasn't sounding sure.

I wonder what's in my schedule, Im hoping I have something to do. I can just imagine that dinner being really awkward. He'll probably be the one doing all the talking and me just nodding at every word he says.

"Sota-san I would let you know what my plans are for tomorrow after dinner today, its that okay with you?" I finally gave him a semi answer so I could go and read my book.

"Oh yeah okay that's great!" sota-san was now exited with a hint of blush on his face.

He finally left and I had only 2 hours left before I leave for battle.

[2 Hours Later]

I was heading to a huge building were heros trained their quirk that was not too far away from the castle. When I arrived, all contestants were in line with their hero's costumes and I was just only in pants and a shirt with a hoodie on top.

Yeah that's my costume, I think it looks cool and comfortable.

Aizawa-sensei is there too and Pres Mic. Aizawa is the contestants teacher for training their quirks and to help them pass the next level. He was my teacher as well but when the guys came I wasn't able to train with him anymore.

I was walking towards Aizawa-sensei and he commanded everyone to bow and greet me. I nod my head in acknowledgement. I turned to face Aizawa-sensei when he grabbed my hand gently and kisses the back of my hand saying, " princess Y/n long time no see", he looked in my eyes with sadness, which was strange, I guess he did miss me. "Its only being a couple of days Aizawa-sensei.", I said with a smile on my face.

He then faced the guys telling Pres Mic to give the instructions for today's practice.

"OKAY EVERYONE, TODAY WE WILL-"

"Pres Mic, can you please lower down your voice a little bit please, thanks" I interrupted him, cause there was no point of him yelling the instructions. My ears where about to explode as well.

"Oh my bad princess" I nod as he continued.

" Princess Y/N is here with us today to also practice her quirk with you guys, but just let me tell you that whoever gets to beat the princess will receive a free pass to not compete in the next round. So this is how its going to go. Everybody will have someone to compete against, and whoever wins from their battles will advance to fight another winner and so on. Now Mr. Aizawa will call out those who are going first." pres mic finished and Aizawa sensei began to talk.

"If you really want that free pass then all of you should give it your best, the princess is a tough competitor just putting that out. Now the first ones are Katsuki Bakugo and TetsuTestsu."

Bakugo and TetsuTetsu were getting in position, while the rest of us went to sit in the benches that were far from the field of battle. Aizawa-sensei and I were sitting on the last row while the rest sat on front. Pres Mic then said

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!"

To Be Continued...