(Ch.4)The Interview Pt.2 [Edited]

Your P.O.V

The green hair guy came in and sat down on the couch in front of me. His face was extremely red, i need to admit, but he was also really cute even though he looked somewhat mature from his face.

I began to say, " So what is your name?"
"My name is Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you princess (y/n).", he bowed with his right hand placed on his heart. He was well mannered I could see that.

"So, Mr. Midoriya this is my first question to you. If you were to be king, what would you do first once given power?"

He answered," I would like to help those in need and the kids at the orphanages, since most kids are dying because of the lack of food and diseases"

"WHAT!!??" I yelled and got up from the couch, that Izuku was startled at my sudden action.

He asked, "I...is every...thing a..all right princess?", he said timidly.

I looked at him with anger and sad eyes because I wasn't aware of this, but more importantly, is my father and mother aware of this?.

I looked at Midoriya-kun, and said," I'm sorry to startled you I just wasn't aware of this, but thanks to you I am now."

He began to blush and said, "No problem princess, but this have been going on since the beginning of last year. Nobody is willing to donate money, food, sanitary items or water." Midoriya-Kun was now showing an angering expression. I was surprised by the change of aura that was surrounding him now.

"So I believe you want to make a change not only to those in need but the whole kingdom, right?" i said.

"Yes princess, I want to be a hero through the position of king by using my knowledge to bring a change to this kingdom.", he said and I could see his passion for taking this contest seriously.

"Its not only about knowledge Mr.Midoriya, its also about taking big risks and lead powerfully with no hesitation at all. Communication Mr.Midoriya is what will change this Kingdom. You need communication for everything. If you want the people to follow you then you have to show them what you are capable of. And-"

BRING BRING BRING

I got interrupted by the bell once again

"I guess our time run out pretty fast. Thank you for your time Mr. Midoriya, it was nice talking with you, I wish you good luck." He bowed and left. I took a sit on the couch once again.

Are my parents even doing their job right? I cant believe no one is helping the kids from the orphanage. I need to do something.

"Princess (y/n) is everything all right?"

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Shouto Todoroki.

"Yes Im fine, I was just thinking

"Yes Im fine, I was just thinking. Sorry about not noticing when you came in, my apologies"I said.

"No need to apologize princess, my name is-"