(Ch.31) Date with Shinsou

My date with Monoma had ended on a good note. I've learned that he smarter than he seemed to be. He also told me that he and Shinsou were raised in the same village and have been good friends since then.

Monoma was not going home, I still wanted to keep him around since he was fun to hang out with compared to the others.

I was now getting ready for my date with Shinsou. Not many of the other guys dared to have a date with me so I might give them one more chance before I make my final decision.

I was putting on the last thing for my outfit for tonight. Shinsou said to wear a dress so I complied with him.

I was finally done. I grabbed the contract and a pen then began to walk to where we were going to meet up which was outside in the garden. The garden has a kiosk so maybe our dinner was going to take place there.

I went downstairs slowly to not trip with my dress and roll down the stairs.

Once on the first floor of the mansion, I went down a hallway that leads towards the back of the mansion.

The hallway was long and it displays many pictures of my family. Some were creepy to take a look at, so I just kept looking forward. This hallway surely gave off a scary vibe so I decided to walk faster until I finally did the last turn to another hallway but this one was short since it had the doors to go outside to the garden.

Shinsou was already there waiting for me. He was wearing the same tux and tie from hours ago. His hair was nicely combed backed with gel. He gave off a different vibe the way he was presenting himself.

I now stood in front of him and he bowed taking my left hand in his and bringing it up to his lips.

He kissed my hand softly and then looked at me saying, "princess y/n, you look very lovely tonight."

"Thank you, you too", I said taking my hand back away from his.

He then did the same thing as Monoma, he brought his arm up for me to grab on to so we could start walking towards the kiosk.

"I see you brought the contract with you." He said

"Of course I did. I told you I was going to have it by today."

"Yes, yes you did say that"

As we passed the roses the kiosk was right in front of us. It was lighted up with warm light, a candle in the middle with empty porcelain white plates, a violinist, a chef, and two assistants ready to serve us our first meal.

Shinsou pulled out the chair for me to sit on. Thanking him for his chivalry as I pushed myself forward.

The music of the night was soft and relaxing as the crickets played their symphony in the distance.

"Princess Y/n and Mr. Shinsou, we will now serve the first dish of tonight's wonderful dinner.

The chef's assistants began to serve us...k3 soup?

"This soup is called Ramione. It is one of my very own new creations. Hope you enjoy it, princess!"

The chef and one of his assistants left to bring in another dish. The violinists also began to play softly and not too loud for us to hear each other.

"I must say, that everything is wonderful. Did you planned this or did you get help?" I said as I picked up my spoon to start eating my soup.

"I'm glad you are liking it Princess Y/n. And yes I did plan everything. No one helped me. It was all on me. "

Shinsou smiled as he drank from his glass filled with water

"So this is what a real date feels like?" I said drinking from my water too.