Looking For Duncan

Finding him won't be easy, especially with the dark infection spreading all over me. I stand back, Charge and dive out of the window, and flew up as high as I could. I could see a rather large castle made of stone bricks, that must be his. Flying was taking a lot out of me. I couldn't keep it up for long so I made a dash for the castle. I arrived at a large wooden door. I knock, but nothing happened. There was a note. "I have got  Duncan, Want him? Come and Get him!!!! Come Neutral." It said. I'd better find SipsCo. Rythian Is sure to have a map, if i can get it without being spotted though..... I turn around and run as fast as I can back to base. I quickly teleport to the window and get back into bed. Just that second, Rythian walked in. "You ok Lalna?" He asked. "No. Casting spells are causing me pain and the dark infection is spreading." I answered. "Do you need anything?" He asked. "Do you have a map I could look at?" I say, smiling. "I do. I'll get you it now." He said Kindly. He walked out of the room and went to look for it. About 5 minutes later, He returned with a large piece of paper. The Map!! Yes! I can find Duncan!! I should wait until morning though. "Thank you Rythian, and have a good sleep!" I said Cheerfully. The next day I got up, and Ran for SipsCo. I wander what they are doing? I saw the SipsCo quarry. I was There. I put my hood up, and saw the cage that they had trapped Duncan in. I had a better Idea. Sips Was coming this way. With a flick of my wrist he was under a deep sleep. I then concentrated really hard to see If I could Shift into him. IT WORKED. "Oh my goodness!" I say, to test If I had his vocals. I saw Sjin. "Sjin! Let me take the prisoner and put him somewhere more secure!" I say. He looked at me as if I was crazy. "Lalna won't be here. I shot her with a Dark Arrow. So yes, move him." He said. "HOW HORRIBLE ARE YOU TWO?! LALNA WAS MY ONLY FRIEND AND YOU TWO JUST SHOT HERE WITH DARK MAGIC!!!" Duncan Shouted. "Yes Duncan. We did that because That is the only thing she can't handle." Sjin Replied. The Dark magic was still spreading, and was beginning to cancel out my spell. I felt myself getting weaker. "I'll take him now." I say. Sjin opens the cage to let out Duncan, who was weeping historically. "YOU MONSTERS!" He shouted. I grasped his wrist gently, but It was getting harder to walk. Any minute now, I would collapse, and my spell would cancel. That arrow was seriously overpowered. The person who could access something like that would have to harness pure dark magic. I got Him around the corner and out of sight, before my spell cancelled. I had to sit down. "LALNA?!" He said, surprised. "Yeah?" I say, In a crippled voice. "That's spreading quickly." He said, worried. I got up,  and attempted to charge a two person teleport to Blackrock. Within two seconds, we were back. "You know what I said about you Lalna?" He asked. "Yes, Is that true?" I ask. He looked at me. "Yes. It was 100% true." He replied. "I feel the same." He was staring at me. I was about to open my mouth, when Rythian walked in. He looked shocked. I looked at Duncan and whispered in his ear "uh oh. here we go." Duncan looked shocked, and all the same I was to. "What is going on here?!" Shouted Rythian. We where in big trouble.