Powering Yoglabs

I woke up and waited a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. I looked at the clock. 3:45am. I jumped out of bed, knowing that I had no possibility of sleeping under the thought of the emergency at Yoglabs. I pull the covers away from Lalna, who wakes immediately. "Why this time?" She asked, Yawning. "Yoglabs Clone sec." I say, hoping she got it and that I didn't need to explain. She got up and threw her lab coat over her shoulders. "We need to go there now." She said, Grabbing my portal gun and shooting it at the wall. She hopped through, and I followed. We were back in the clone sec, Lewis was lounging in the corner, keeping his eye on Simon in the phat, and power level. He looked at us and jumped of the seat. "Lalna! We need a stronger power source, The other went missing earlier. If we wait any longer people won't respawn again!" He says, Running to the capsule. Lalna walked up to the capsule. "Alright. I'll make sure this is up to the job, but make sure to tighten security next time, you never know who has that spec now." She said, putting her hands as if she was holding a ball. A very bright orb appeared. Wisps ran up her arms into the ball, whilst she zapped some into the air. The orb got bigger and brighter, until she stopped and put it carefully into the slot. Immediately, The lights, were brighter, air con turned on and neon lights everywhere. Lalna smiled. "There, if there is anything you need, let me know." She said, walking back through the portal. I look happily up at the beams I once hid on, and noticed out of the corner of my eye, a purple sparkle. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Nothing. "Bye!" I say, walking back through the portal. Lewis waved then quietly turned back to watching Simon's Motionless body in the phat.