Getting to Standard.

I turn to Lalna and smile. "Lalna, I know you've done this before, but can you make a portal to my place?" I ask. She looked at me and nodded. I enter the portal and end up at home. I headed down the teleporters to find my power armour. Once I got onto the correct level, I held out my arm, and all of the armour zoomed towards me, attaching itself to the appropriate body part. I ran up and hopped through the portal again. "Lalna. keep that portal open for me." I say. She smiled and continued to blast orbs at the targets. I decided to take my own lane and practice with my plasma cannon. I start shooting, each plasma hitting red. I do this for around 10min, then go and sit down. It was pretty relaxing, actually. I sat there and stared to the heavens. I thought. "Is there a way to stop everyone from teaming with Dm?" I wonder. I had an idea. I had my own teleportation device now, so I teleported to Sips Co. I could see everyone by the pool, but no dm at that moment. I look around, then run to the pool. Everyone looked at me. "Sjin. Don't trust Dm. He's planning to double cross you!" I shout. He looked confused. "How exactly?" He asked. "Well. You're basically his servant." I say Tactically. He gulped. "But....."He starts. "He has you guys trying to kill Lalna, and when she is dead he will have the power to take over the world and enslave you all." I say. There was argument in the crowd. Sjin looked at me. "I trust you. One yog to another I suppose." He said. "We all need to fight Dm together!!" I shout. There was a cheer from the crowd. "Follow me everyone!" I add, leading them through the portal into the giant gymn. "You guys train. he wont go down easily." I say. Lewis, Lalna and Simon Looked confused. I looked at lewis, smiled and winked. Immediately, people started using there special skills to fight. I sat down again, to relax knowing that was done. I sat there for at least another 10 min, when I looked up into the skylight, I saw a purple wisp enter the room It zoomed downward at the speed of light, hit the ground, and mid a circular riple that expanded outward. As it reached where people were standing, It swirled around them, then floated up into the sky. Was I the only one that noticed that?  It seemed so.