Trouble

Rythian Looked at me, disappointed. "You are terribly ill and you went to get Duncan?! Of all people?!" He shouted. If he knew what I had to do to find Duncan I'd be in huge trouble. "I know you've been seeing him for years, and he must have missed you, but that was a huge risk!!" Duncan went into his lab coat pocket, and lifted something out. He slipped into my pocket without Rythian noticing. "I had to see him, Rythian." I say. "Ok. I should just, Calm down. Lalna. I hate science.. It's so, corrupt. It always goes wrong.. Duncan is a scientist, but uses magic to cheat. He doesn't use it for what it's meant to be used for." Rythian said, Angrily. "You know what Lalna?! You're No Better than he is!!!!!" He shouted. "You could have done something to stop sjin when he wanted to blow up Duncan's Reactor!!!!"

Duncan's FlashBack (Duncan's POV)

I walk downstairs. Lalna was there. She always visits, I enjoy her company. But Today I had

to do something. I had to test my new weapon. "Wait here, Lalna. I'm going to go and test my weapons on sjin." I say. I walk out the door, and get out my new magic rings and lasers. I fly over, and notice that sjin was in his house, speaking to someone. A dark figure, made out of gas

or cloud. Sjin was Harnessing Dark magic!! This wasn't good at all.

Normal time (Duncan's Pov)

"Duncan, You Ok?" Lalna Shouted. "Yeah. Just had a flashback. Rythian, Sjin Was harnessing Dark Magic that day. Lalna couldn't have done anything If she had to." I say. "YOU, LALNA AND SJIN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT IN MY EYES!!! He shouted.

Lalna's POV

After saying that, He charged his magic up, looked at Duncan and Smiled. I knew what was coming. I had to. My wound was bad enough, but Duncan wouldn't survive it. His Ring was a very powerful one. He shot, and immediately, I dual Teleported to his castle. "Few!!" Said Duncan, relieved. "Thanks for saving me, but now Rythian Hates the both of us." He sighs. "I suppose it's just you and me together now." He said, looking at me. "That's the best way." I reply happily. His castle was huge. it had multiple towers, each with warming lights escaping from the windows. "I'll show you around!" Duncan said, in a better mood. He leads me in, and shows me his bedroom. It had two beds. Perfect! Room for two! "I'm ready for a new start with you." I say. "Sjin is still harnessing dark magic. We should find a way to stop him.." Duncan says.