A ShowDown.

"Lalna!! Wait!!" I shout. She looks back at me, and Dm Glances over, not pleased. "What?" She asked, impatiently. I thought. I was going to warn her about the facts I had uncovered, but then she'd think I didn't believe in her. "Good luck" I said. Was that really a good idea? She smiled at me. The electrified blue figure turned into a stream of magic, that travelled at high speed towards Dm. It then Reformed into a figure, and blasted orbs at Dm. Dm Dodged skillfully, and returned fire. Lalna made another streak, but this time got behind him without him noticing. She blasted an orb, a direct hit. Dm Turned around, but by that time, Lalna had already gained good distance. It seemed to hurt him. Dm Shot some more, then landed on the ground. Lalna landed to, and ran up to him for some melee combat. Dm tried to kick Lalna, but missed Lalna Pulled back her fist, and with all her strength she plunged it forward into Dm's face. He fell on his back. Lalna flew up into the air, until she was out of sight. Dm followed, so I flew up and hid behind a cloud. Dm flew close, made a few shots, which all, hit. Lalna was sent flying. I went to where she was hovering. To my shock, she wasn't a supercharged light blue figure any more. She spotted me. "Duncan. You shouldn't be up here." She said. I looked at her, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Dm, charging at her. "Watch out!!" I shout. But it was too late. Dm had gotten close, and was now circling her, Creating a whirlpool like object around her. A second later, the centre, where she was, exploded. It left Dark purple dust everywhere, and when it cleared, she was gone. Dm laughed. "Now to handle her friends." He smiled. And spend off. He musn't have saw me. I have to get back to the others. I zoomed down and landed beside lewis. He looked at me hopefully. I looked back at him sadly and shook my head. "I'm sorry duncan." He said. Dm appeared infront of us. I looked at Lewis again."Have you saw Rythian?" I say. He looked and shook his head. Dm looked. "Oh Duncan. I've saw Rythian. He's my apprentice." He said. He pointed to a dark area of The SipsCo compound, and out of the shadows came Rythian, but he was different. His eyes where Dark purple and when he walked he left a trail of Dark purple magic. "That's right." He smiled, coming up to level with Dm. "Now, you people can either choose to cooperate..." He said... "Or Die." He continued. There was a shock vibe in the crowd. "We will never obey you!" A voice shouted. It was fluffine! She stepped out, and Jerome followed. She stood in front of us, Jerome by her side. "THEN DIE!" Dm Shouted. Fluffine swiftly took her Betty, and performed a sharp blow to dm's head. "No." Jerome and fluff said, in sync. I smiled. I ran out quickly. Dm Looked. "Oh Duncan.... You should die first, you being engaged to her and all." He said smiling. He had an orb in his and, when suddenly, a bright multicoloured forcefield appeared around the crowd, fluffine, jerome and I. I looked up, and saw some beautiful blue lighting zoom across the sky. "What the...." Dm said, confused. Above, an object, like a comet, with a beautiful light blue trail zoomed towards the earth, and hit with a large explosion. Outside the forcefield, there was a blinding light. When all was clear, there was no sign of Dm, but There in the centre was Lalna. She was standing, out of breath. The forcefields closed. Her fists, had a bright blue flame around them, her eyes glowing as they did before. There where cheers in the crowd. Everyone celebrated and Lalna ran over to us. "Well done." I say happily. "AGHHH... You haven't beat us yet..." Said Rythian.  His hole body, was now a dark purple, and the whites in his eyes where yellow. "This isn't over. I will avenge my master." Rythian said and vanished. I smile. "Party at my place Later! But now, we should grab a little sleep." I say. They all nodded and walked their separate ways. Lewis turned. "Good job out there guys." He said. He turned and ran to catch up to Simon. I put my arm around Lalna and smiled. "Let's go home and get some sleep." I say. She smiled and teleported us back. We were in our bedroom. We were both so tired we just hopped into bed an shut our eyes....