Watching the Competition

I look at Duncan as the giant castle door closes. "So what now?" I ask, confused. There was a moment of Silence. He scratched his head and looked at me. "We should have a look at the Competition." Duncan Replied. Now that was a good idea. But how?! "How will we do that?" I ask, confused. "Well was thinking maybe turning into Lewis and Simon and going in to findL out stuff about sjin." He said. I thought for two seconds. That sounded good. "Yeah we could, but, when?" I ask. "We could now." He replied. There was a pause. He smiled at me.

"I CALL DIBS ON SIMON!!" He shouted. I looked at him. "Why?" I ask. "I've never seen you with a deep voice like that before." He said Smiling. "Okay. Lets do it then" I say. I look at him, flick my wrist and nothing happens. "Oh yeah, it takes a.." "While to effect those who have the magic defence spell." He said, Roughly transfering into simon's voice half way through. That was weird. He then immediately shifted into a dwarf like build, but kept his normal appearance. His lab coat was too long and too narrow, as dwarves are known for their 'Plumpness. He was a dwarf scientist. "That's hot." He laughed. I laughed aswell. He finally took on simon's appearance. "Niccee" He said. "Now it's you're turn" He replied. "Oh great." I say, grinning. I flick my wrist. As before, nothing happens. "Say, something quickly! I wanna hear a transition of your voice as you shift." He laughed. I looked at him. "Fine. What do you" "...Want me to say?." I say, as my voice lowers. "lol. That was hawt." He said. I then felt a pain in my ear, and noticed that it was changing shape into Lewis's Sci-Fi shaped ear. Duncan Laughed. "Wooow.." I laugh. "I am still not used to hearing that voice from you." He sniggered. Then, I felt myself getting slightly taller. Then, My hair started to change colour. I had brown Hair now. "I must say, You being taller with brown hair is HAWT" Duncan Continued. My skin started to turn pale. "Why is it taking soo long?" I say, in my deep manly voice, as my hair starts to get shorter. My hair then shaped itself, to give me a small fringe. "Lewis' hair looks good on you!" Duncan said again. He was just messing. The hair didnt stop there, either. It grew across my face, forming facial hair. I flicked my wrist to get a mirror. I looked at myself. A half lewis with a labcoat and girls' eyes. wow. I looked into the mirror, and saw my eyes getting smaller, and changing from the green to a dark blue. I was basically lewis in a labcoat. then, in a split second, my top vanished, and was immediately replaced by a light blue stripy top. Then, the lab coat vanished, and was replaced by a brown and gold jacket. My jeans had changed to a netherbrick shade. Nice. I was lewis. "There you go." Duncan Laughed. "Are we ready?" I ask. "We should be." I picture Sipsco, close my eyes, and make a teleport.

Duncan's view.

We were now at Sips Co. I look up at 'Lewis'. I'm used to being taller than Lalna. I thought. Lalna looked down at me, nodded, and we approached sips co entrance. Lalna stopped dead. I could see Lalna looking over at something. "What do you see?" I ask. "I see... Rythian, sips, sjin, hannah, Nilesy, Hatfilms and a few others." 'He' Replied. I gulp. "That's alot of people." 'He' Replied. 'Lewis' Started walking towards them, and came into there line of sight. I followed. "You two here to join the party?" Sjin Shouts over the distance. We got beside nilesy. "What party?" I say. I look over at Lewis. (Lalna) And, to my amazement, he was on two knees grasping his chest. "OH Lewis baby!! Are you ok?!!" Hannah said, glancing over. I look at Lewis. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said, in a crippled voice. Sjin went on to answer my question. "We've all decided that if we can harness Lalna's Energy,We'd have unlimited Power. We figure that it would be more productive than her existance." He said. I look at Lewis. He had stood up, but looked like was having a hard time staying up. "Did you hear that?" I say quietly. Lalna Looks at me."I cant hear.... a.. thing.." He said. I looked at sjin. "Sounds good. But what about Duncan?" I say, Tactically "I mean surely he's going to rebel.." I say. Sjin smiled. "that is were my secret weapon comes in." He grinned. I walk closer. "And what is that?" I say, worried. "This secret weapon, can kill Lalna, and mesmorise Duncan." He continued. Then, A bolt of lightening struck the ground behind sjin. I looked at Lalna, and noticed that she had been doing her best to stay on her feet while we were talking. Why is this. Then, where the lightening bolt struck, purple dust started to accumulate into the model of a person. A dark purple human shadow. Quite creepy. He walked towards Shim. "Yes. Indeed I can do that." A really deep voice said. I gather my courage and ask "who are you?" He looked into my general area and seemed confused. He smiled and walked towards Lalna. She looked at him innocently. "Well, Simon Lane, I am, A supernatural. A force of nature, I am powerful, strong and undefeatable. I am the opposite of good." He looked at lalna closer. "Dark Magic." He finished. "And you, Lewis Brindley, are not who you seem. Are you?" He laughed, walking past Lalna. Lalna Gasped for air. "Are You okay, L?" I ask. Lewis collapsed to the ground, and looked at me. He shook his head. Oh no. Great. Hes onto us. DM Turned around to look at Lalna. Uh oh. Should I keep my cover? She's nearly dying in his presence. "But some of us, poke our nose in where we don't belong." He said. He lifted his wrist and made a gesture as if he was holding something. A DM sword conjured around his hand. Oh no..  I edge closer to Lalna. She looked up at DM. He lifted his foot, and kicked Lalna. On impact, The colour spread through Lalna 'still lewis' All over. She fell to the ground, and her spell cancelled. She looked at me, and I could hear a voice in my head. "I'll keep you're spell active for as long as I can, but he's going to kill me!" It said. "Keep you're cover." It continued. Wow. This may be the last I see of her. "I love you, Lalna." I say aloud. DM looked at me, Lifted his sword, and at that second, it was if time slowed down. I looked at her face. it stared back. "I'll miss you..." Lalna said. And again, at that moment time resumed its speed. I covered my eyes. And heard the blade penetrate her body. It was over. I felt extreme sorrow. "Okay. Lock her up incase she's still alive." Said DM. He turned And walked towards Sjin. "A word, Sjin?" he said. The crowd started laughing and talking.They walk into the building. I cast a hearing spell with my wand. "With all light magic gone, we should be free to take over the world!"