Doing Stuff

I woke up about two hours later, and woke Lalna up. "Hows about we make some stuff today?" I say to Lalna. "Yeah. what are we making?" She replied, putting on a fresh lab coat. Well, the castle needed more power. I thought. "We could make a nuclear reactor." I say. Immediately, Lalna's face became scared and nervous. I totally forgot about doomsday. "Uhhh mmm I don't have good history with th.. those." Lalna replied. I smiled. "We will make it safe this time." I say. I fly out, and start building a large glass sphere on top of one of my towers. filled it with water, then went back into the castle. "You know duncan.. you can always use.." She stopped "me.. for power if you want." She said. I turned around. could I? Is that the right thing to do? "No. I don't want to." I say, grabbing all of the Uranium. "Oh. okay. I understand." she replied, going into the metals chest. "How did you know I needed that?" I ask. She smiled, handing me some ingots. "Great minds think alike." She said. I made a nuclear core, and six nuclear chambers. Lalna shivered. "Those memories..." She said, going to the teleporters. She hopped on and vanished. I was went outside to the water-filled ball. I put the core in the centre, surrounded by chambers. I put some coolant in. I took a deep breath, and slipped the Uranium cells in. It started to generate alot of high voltage energy, so I hooked it up to a transformer to get medium voltage. I wipe the sweat of my forehead. I grab the cable and hook it up to mains. I was finished! It had taken longer than I thought. We hadn't ate all day, so I prepared some toast, gave some to Lalna and went to bed. I thought. What if she was to teach me some Techno-Magic? I smile and close my eyes, thinking about what I could learn.