A party

I woke up. It was 8 o'clock, and the sun's golden beams crept through window. It was Sun set. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom next to our bedroom. I put a fresh shirt jeans and lab coat on, then combed my hair to it's usual surfer style. I walk back into the bedroom and wake Lalna up. She hopped out of bed swiftly and ran in to tidy herself up. When she came out, we both went down the teleporters and started to prepare the place for a party. "Lalna, you can conjure some decorations and tables whilst I get some food." I say. I went down another floor. I thought about how many would attend this party and grabbed four bowls. I filled them with popcorn. I went into the fridge and grabbed two jugs of punch, and set them beside the bowls. "I wonder how quick I can do this...." I say, smiling. I grab two of the bowls filled with popcorn so I could put them upstairs. Lalna had made two long tables, so I put one at the end of each. I grabbed the other two and put them at the opposite end. I put the punch in the middle of each table. I went down, prepared more food and spread it along the table. Finished. "Hey, Duncan! Look!" Lalna shouted, holding a remote. She clicked a button, and suddenly the room was lit up with colourful disco lights and dubstep. "Nice!" I say Happily. I sat down, waiting for guests to arrive. Lalna frowned. "I may not take part in this party." She said. I looked at her, disapointedly. "Why?" I respond, looking out the window for guests. "I'm gonna go back to bed. Still hurting a little from the hits Dm got on me before." Lalna Replies. She jumped on the teleporters and vanished. I shrugged. "Suit yourself" I think. The doorbell rang. I ran quickly to answer it, to discover that Lewis, Simon, Parv, Turps and Hat films together. "Please come in" I smile, opening the door Wider. They all nodded and walked in. I lead them into the party room, and turned the lights and music on. "You guys have fun" I say. Lewis walked up to me. "Apparently the rest can't make it. They said they had 'business' to take care of." Lewis said sadly. I smiled. "It's okay. More food for us!" I say cheerfully. He nodded and went off to party. Hatfilms had arranged some games, and I left them in charge. I sat in the corner and watched everyone have a good time. Turps tried to sing, whilst trot done duet with alsmiffy. It was quite a night, but after the endless amount of games hat films had organized, like darts, pinata, dance off, conga line and eating contest, I was exhausted. Other people where to, so people started to leave. "Thanks for a good night Duncan!" Lewis thanked me. I closed the door and went up to the bedroom. I wasn't anywhere near tired enough to sleep, so I went on to the roof and lay on the slope, gazing at the shining stars and admiring the multicoloured nebulae that inhabited the night sky. "If only.. We could go up there...." I say to myself. The night sky was a clear, dark blue, with differently sized stars studded everywhere. It was beautiful. I turned my attention to the land. I could see dark green fields and dense forests on the horizon, with the occasional mountain in the distance. There where little lights on the hill, both where orange. The world was beautiful at night. In between the mountains, The sun began to creep up, giving a golden light across the land. It slowly climbed, and I watched it for another fifteen minutes before rushing into the castle to grab an hour's sleep before Lalna wakes up.