That Science!

"What are we Going to make?" I say Curiously. Duncan Rushes over to the teleporters. "Follow me." He replied, and stepped onto the teleporter. He instantly vanished, and teleported to the next floor. I followed him. "We should make some power armour."He said. "Ya know, like Iron man." He continued. That sounded good. "Ok, sounds great to me." I reply. He went into a chest, and found some blueprints. There was a list of items we needed. "Lalna Could you get those?" He said, studying the guide. I looked at the items and cast the spell, and there, in front of me was everything we needed. "Oh well, I can't do everything without magic." I say grinning. Duncan grabbed the items and started to make us power suits. After about 20 minutes of Me observing, and him crafting, he had made two, with all the attachments. I could design the main body, so I made it Iron man style without the helmet, and made new goggles that interacted with our armour. My suit was purple and white, whilst Duncan's was Blue and White. They where great!

I heard a knock on the castle's main front door. I cast a spell that let only Duncan see me, and followed him down the teleporters.  "I wonder who It could be." Said Duncan, With his new armour on. I was Really enjoying science. "This Armour is awsome, Dunc" I say.