The Dream team

So right now, Our team consists of Sjin, Me, Lalna, Lewis, Simon, Hannah, Nilesy, Sips, Turps, Parv and all of Hatfilms. All good so far. I gaze around the room at everyone working together. I smile. Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door. I ran to the entrance and pulled the door open. It was TC! "Hey Fluff!" I say excitedly. Fluffline and Jerome Smiled. "We have a Dream team now. We have Adam, Bashur, Bodil, Mitch, Antvenom, Jordan, Zek, Noah, GoldSolace, SetoScorcerer and Deadlox!" Jerome said. I smile. "Thank you." I say. He shook his head. "No. Thank you." He smiled. "Come in and join us." I say. They all nod and hurry in. The yogs looked at everyone walking in, in complete shock. There were cheers and the small team we once had was now an OP army. I looked into the crowd and I saw lewis smile at me. I nodded and continued to watch the team train. Jerome and Fluffine where practising combat with their betty's, whilst Adam was Practising combat with his 'budder' armour, sword and apples. GoldSolace Had his magic pen from which when he draws the thing comes alive. Bashur was making a mess throwing Melon Projectiles, Whilst Deadlox was Practising his speed and agility. Lewis walked up to the front. "Okay guys. It's nearly time to set out, So I want to give a speech." I look around. Suddenly, I notice a bunch of small purple wisps run across the ground, separating and swirling around all the new dream team additions. What was this? It happened before... "So.... First of all, Thank you all for showing up. And to Duncan for getting us all together. Now, I just want to let you know, That, the fight will be dangerous, but at the end, we will all come out heroes!" He shouted. He nodded at Lalna. She gulped and made a huge portal on the wall. "Now. We shall go, and save our world!" He finished. There was a cheer and people started piling through the portal. I went in before anyone else. We were at Sips Co. Lewis and Lalna Came to the front with me, and we led the army down the path. The wind picked up and A bolt of lighting struck the ground infront of us. The silhouette of Dm Appeared. He walked up to Lalna. "Ahh.. I see you've brought some friends....." He said, looking at Adam and Bashur. He looked at Sjin. "and stole some aswell...." He continued. He circled Lalna. "You know, that I'm never under prepared... Right?" He laughed, Walking backward. He smiled, And rose both arms, as Silhouettes appeared around him. I noticed one, it looked oddly like me, and one that looked like Lalna. "Do you like my clone Army? I have an evil Clone for every one of you! Each can match you're ability and increase it by 150%...." He said. It was like a mirror image, exept, the clones were purple. "Well... Except from you Lalna, I can't find a number greater than infinity." He Smiled. Lewis looked back. "Take you're own Clones." He Whispered. He turned around. "AND MAKE HISTORY! " He said, Dashing forward, as the crowd follows. I fly up beside Lalna. I look at her and give her a reassuring nod. She looks at me and smiles, then returns the favour. Then, her expression immediately changed to a 'Bring it on' Look. The army was Running towards the clones, as we flew forward. "LET'S DO THIS!" I shout, to find that lewis had said it in sync with me.