The power of flux

My eyes widen and feel the first tears roll down my cheek. Lalna smiled a faint smile, and sat on the bed. "At least you're okay.." Lalna said, her voice getting softer each word. I smiled "You'll be okay, we've been through a lot together." I say, slowly inching my hand towards hers, and sitting beside her. "I love your shirt duncan." She said, smiling. I unbutton my lab coat and look down at my purple shirt. "Oh.. the colours.." I say, looking back. She nodded. I was about to put my hand on hers, when she moved it rapidly away before I could. "Don't touch me.. I could infect you.." she said walking toward the door. A wisp of purple ran up her, then disappeared. "It looks like you have a split personality.." I trail of. "Indeed.. You must treat the flux me like an evil being. do not, I repeat NOT show any affection to her." She says, shaking her head. "I need to go somewhere so that you would be safe from her." She says, walking out the door and going into the abandoned tower. "This won't hold her. I need to lock it magically." She said to herself. She raised both arms, and in the centre on the room, a hollow blue orb appeared. "Are you going in... there?!" I say, wiping my eyes. "I have to." She says, jumping into the orb. It left her suspended in the centre. I heard a voice in my head. "I'll be better soon." It said.