I'll be doing this often

These random side chapters will be kind of normal and you can skip them if you want but there'll sometimes be information provided in between about characters, the world Lily is now in, et c. 

As I commented to someone previously: In the original Otome Game 'Revenge Served Sweetest Alongside You~' Helena's mother hadn't been married to her biological father and with her Uncle being so abusive she'd never had the chance to get an answer out of him about who her father is. Plus, anytime she had brought it up he'd turned violent, nearly killing her in his rage. The main 'Villainess' in the game was later found to be her half sister and is one of the reasons why she was killed by the 'Heroine'. (To be honest, do I even call her the heroine at this point or an angry vengeful seeking child?.. I'm going with what I got. Meh.)

Now I'll be introducing a bit about the world she's now in because honestly I feel that adding all this information into a chapter would be overkill. So buck up Readers. :P 

The land she has traveled to is called Meridia. In this place there are mostly Humans; but there are also other magical creatures. (I've honestly not decided on all the species I've decided to throw in as of yet.)

In this land it is a sign of status to wear less clothing.

Imagine a top similar to this without the shoulder straps

Imagine a top similar to this without the shoulder straps. Some of these tops will be jeweled, some will have one shoulder strap across the chest and over the left shoulder leaving the right bare, and some can be lacey like this one. 

Women also wear shorts, skirts, pants, and even a dress version of the top above. This depends on whether the woman has more markings to show though. (Depending on the magic one has, they'll form magical markings on their bodies. Some people have more and others have less. They live in a society where having more magical markings gives you a higher status and showcasing this is what everyone does.) 

Most servants, such as Maids and the such, wear more clothing without showing their markings. A showing of their social standing. 

The males wear a wrap around their stomach beneath their pectorals, leaving the rest of their upper body bare. Men's Magical Stars are located between their shoulder blades and vary in size depending on their strength and magic combined. (This is because women produce more magic and don't need to rely on physical strength. Actually the main reason they need to null their magic and require a man to be near them during pregnancy. Women have a stronger connection with the magic in their world than the men but this can also be seen as a disability since when pregnant they're basically incapacitated.)

As I go along in this story.. I'm going to be making up a lot of stuff so don't throw rocks at me. I'm just going with the flow. :D

~MadamKhaos~