Author's Note

I'm going to write one final Author's Note for the time being: 

First off, I'm sorry to my readers. Right now I'm going through a lot of emotional stress and I'm lacking sleep from crying and anxiety. This isn't me trying to garner sympathy or anything but trying to explain before going on with the main subject of this Author's Note. 

I'm unsure if you grasped the meaning behind what I've said in the past about how I write when the chapters come to me and then publish them for you to read. This was easy when it was filler chapters on Character development. My next stage in this book will be focused mainly on training and gaining stars. 

Damon's underling encountering a Demon basically set off a chain of reactions that I'll need to begin to form and make sense of, myself. This story idea had begun as a sort of gag in all honesty. It was never meant to pick up speed or actual substance. You as readers encouraged me to persist in writing more. 

I'm now at the point where I have to figure out where I want this story to go but with all my emotions out of whack I just can't think properly enough or gain enough concentration to figure out how I want this story  to pan out. I don't know when I'll be getting the new chapter out and I'm really sorry about that. 

Thank you to all my accepting readers who have stuck by me throughout the ups and downs and have left comments. Your comments fuel me on when no amount of pressure on my end to release a chapter could. 

I haven't had time to start a 'database' of sorts for my characters, connections, characteristics, plot line, antagonist(s), and character development. I'm going to try and continue pushing out chapters whenever I can but if I do this it may not develop their 'persons' 

Again, sorry for any inconvenience. Sending lots of love and happiness all of your way. Enjoy the rest of your night or day and be safe in any of your  travels.

Love,

Your Quirky Author