Announcement

As I have been slightly distracted as of late and realized how increasingly difficult it has become to continue my train of thought, I've decided to go back over my work. 

This means that I will be going over all my Characters, Magics, Background stories and cataloging them. Why you may ask? Simple. I have never done so before. Everything I write is based merely on memory. This is often why I make mistakes on some names or maybe character traits. 

Therefore I've decided to go back, write it all down with pretty highlighters and such so that I'm better organized to give back to you Readers a better and more well formed chapter. I'm doing that for many of my books I've got going on. 

This means that during the duration of my mind usually taking off into the sunset, instead I'll be doing 'research' on my own books. lol. Wish me good luck, my loves. I will attempt to still release stuff during my in depth research but I may overload if I do so. Hopefully this won't take as long as it sounds. If you feel like you may know things by memory about my books you may also feel free to comment here and I will add it to the notes I will be taking in the real world. This would honestly help speed me up. 

If you are reading any of my other books feel free to also give me some notes on them as well here. Thank you all for your ever growing patience. Oh and the kindness you've given me. I can't imagine how much you want to punch whatever it is that you're using to read my stuff from because of how frustrating I can be. :P 

Love,

Your Quirky Author