Chapter 63

Lily:

It was the middle of the night when I woke to Celia shaking me erratically

It was the middle of the night when I woke to Celia shaking me erratically. I would've preferred to have been awoken in a more pleasant manner.

"Celia, calm down. What seems to be the matter," I questioned while blinking and rubbing the sleep from my eyes. 

"Miss, miss," she looked ready to cry and gave out a few 'wu wu wu' noises before continuing, "Young miss was taken to the Healers in the Nest. Someone found her in the Canal. 

My heart began to thunder as I jumped from the bed and begun to dress myself; not caring if I was throwing on 'commoner' clothing at this point. It was a long sleeved baggy white shirt and some sleeping shorts I had one. 

Without a care, I pulled on some shoes and ran out like the hounds of hell were following. (It was only Celia though, not hell hounds.) There wasn't anyone out aside from the very rare traveler who just made way into our Nest and were searching for a place to sleep for the time being here. 

What few there were though seemed to think I and Celia were insane as we ran through the Nest making way to the Healer's Building. 

When we burst inside, there were a few people working there. 

"You must be the young girls mother," a kindly woman spoke from behind her desk. She was mildly plump with brown hair pulled back in a stern manner. 

"Yes," my voice trembled slightly as my worry skyrocketed, "Can.. Can I see her or maybe understand what happened?"

"Of course. Someone was passing by and saw her fall into the water. Unfortunately they were a bit of distance away and by the time they got to her it had been a bit of time. We're concerned on whether or not she will have any lasting effects or not from the ordeal," she spoke as she looked through some papers that were probably Helena's health diagnostics, "As for seeing her, that is completely fine. We had a Water Elemental on hand tonight that was able to remove all the water lodged in her throat. Her body is perfectly fine now, aside from a sore throat perhaps, so she should wake up soon."

With that finished, she stood and begun to lead me to a room a bit down the hall. We walked in and I immediately burst forward when seeing Helena's eyes opened and staring confusedly at the Healer. 

"Helena! Are you alright," I began to run my hands all over her in fear as I made sure she was okay. 

She gave me a frown and I could've sworn a look of disgust before the Healer spoke up. 

"Ms. are you this child's mother," a portly man to my right asked. 

I turned and gave him my full attention as I held her hand. 

"Yes. Healer Michael," I saw his name on the tag attached to his chest, "Will Helena be alright?"

"Well, physically she is perfectly fine. Unfortunately," he paused as he looked over at Helena and then back at me before looking at our hands, "It would seem that she has no recollection of who she is, where she is, or what happened. Unprecedented as it would seem, your daughter seems to have a severe case of amnesia."

I felt like crying. 

Helena:

Who was this woman? And how did I get here?

I tried to think back and I remembered a bit of what happened. I'd been in my room when my boyfriend walked in with another female. A very beautiful female, compared to me. I knew I was unattractive but I thought I'd been able to convince him to stay with me since I had so much money from my Father and Mother. 

Unfortunately, it wasn't enough and he came to rub it in that he was leaving me for that bitch Summer. I sneered at the female mentally as I didn't want the others in the room to notice. 

Anyways, I had been sitting there waiting for Calem to come home and lo and behold he brings that skank to my house. Apparently he was leaving me for that slut because she had more money and 'You are the most disgusting thing I've had the displeasure of knowing. Your money has been a rather big help so I won't force you to move out. In fact, you may keep the house for all I care. However, I want the ring back.'

He'd asked for my hand in marriage years back but we'd never taken the next step which made sense now. I was clearly just a place holder. 

When I hadn't taken appropriate actions to acquise, Summer walked over and grabbed my hand before yanking the ring off. 

"This is mine. It looks much better on myself than some cow dung," she speared me through the heart before walking away. 

With that they both turned and left. I'd been so distraught that I began to drink an excessive amount of alcohol and my prescription medication together. So, why was I now smaller and being called Helena?

Not to mention the strange hair of the people around me. Everyone seemed to be ignoring me and were talking to one another so I looked around. There was a mirror across from me and when I looked at my reflection it made me jerk back. 

Who was that beautiful little girl? Why did she look so familiar? My hand raised and I traced my face in wonder. No longer was it covered in scars from acne, nor was there an inch of fat aside from the baby kind. 

The more I stared the more my face looked familiar. Wait.. did this woman just say 'Helena'? A Helena with pink hair and pink eyes? As in.. Revenge Served Sweetest?

Oh my god, oh my god. God must love me! I'm in an otome game! Mwuahahahah! Fuck you Calem! Look at me now, I'll have a Harem; bitch! Hohoho~ 

Oh wait.. doesn't the Heroine have a scary vicious Uncle? Aside from that.. who was this to beautiful woman? Ugh. I hated 'natural beauties' except for myself now of course. Who was this bitch anyways?

"Uh," I spoke softly next to the female who wouldn't let go of my hand. Trust me I had tried to remove my hand from her for a while now but she held tight, "Excuse me, ma'am. Who are you?"

Best to just get this over with. Everyone became quiet and the woman began to cry heavily into her one free hand. After a while she turned to me and smiled gently. 

"Helena, sweetheart, it's me. Mommy. You don't remember?"

Mommy? Who the fuck is this female?! The Heroine didn't have a mom. Especially not this super M.I.L.F. Fuck! God, why do you hate me?! It seems that my mother will be the 'villanous' trying to take away my harem. Hmmph. Don't think I don't know that whole naive nice and beautiful personality is just a fake to reel in my men. Slut. 

~Meanwhile in Distorted Space~

A group of four men stood in the middle of the strange spinning array that had formed a few months back. The strange thing was that each man had long flowing hair of different colors but their ears poked out and remained prominent. 

"Levenal, how are we to transfer our people here with the infection of so much vermin," the one with red hair sneered at the thought. Most of those who lived in Meridia were of Demon blood even if it were merely a pinch. 

"Do not worry, Sheevere. Soon we will purge this land. Once again we will become the ruling body," the one with green hair assured the other. 

A man with silver hair spoke up next, "Mivan, have you done what was tasked?"

"Yes, Prince. I infiltrated the largest information network and retrieved all that we may need to know to fulfill the tasks given us."

"Very well. Even if it were to take decades or centuries, we shall bring about a new age. One where Elves rule again and Demons return to slavery or death if they so wish."

The other three elves shivered excitedly at their Prince's proclamation. It was time to reclaim their land. 

A/N: This ends this story. Give me a couple weeks for the next book. I'm kind of in mourning but I wanted to complete this first for you guys. Don't kill me for the plot twist ending. I just felt like that was how it should've gone. I'm sorry if you guys are upset about it. Sigh. Thank you everyone for your support. Much love. :)