Piece of Cake 004

Good morning everyone! 😍
Just finished my morning workout and yeah. I feel goooood. Tenen nenen nenen net! 😂😂😂

4 is up.
Enjoy! ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 4

A month had passed since the incident. The office had return to normal. It seems that everyone didn’t dare to say anything about the incident anymore and it was still unmentioned after what had happen to Batchi.

Well, what had happen to Batchi? Did she die on Jade's hand? Yes, she had died but of course not literally. Jade just gave her warning not to do something like that EVER again. And hoped that Batchi had learned her lesson.

It was Friday.

The clock showed 10:30pm. And guess what?

The most hardworking employee of Luna Ent. Co. was still in the office. She had to finish writing a full before she presented to their shareholders on Monday next week. She had been busy managing other projects and totally forgot about the meeting which they usually had every six months.

"Aissshh... how come I forgotten about this?"

She put her hand on the table and rested her head on them, trying to rest for a while. The ringing phone woke her up.

"Hello...” she answered tiredly.

“Jade! Where are you now?”

"Oh, Batch. I am still in my office. Why?"

“As I thought. Why are you still in the office anyway?”

“I’m finishing my report for next Monday. Why are you calling anyway? It’s rare for you to call me in the middle of the night just to know my being.”

“Huhu… How could you say that to me... of course I care about you Jade.”

'Honey~ hurry up...'

“Wait babe, I’m talking to Jade”.

'awww...'

“Is that Abby? What are you two doing anyway? Wait! I don’t even want to know.”

Batchi chuckled. "Oh, actually I call to tell you that I wanna give you a present and I hope you will enjoy and like it.”

“Wait, what present? What’s for?” before Jade could ask further, the call was disconnected.

“Aishh... what is she thinking? A present?”
Jade shook her thought and continued her work. Suddenly, a knocked on her door startled her.

'Is my ear playing trick on me? Who is still in this building in the middle of the night?'

She glanced at her watch.

‘Still 11:00, so not midnight yet. It’s not a ghost right?'

Her door was knocked again. Jade was thinking whether she should answer it or just ignore whoever was behind the door. But again the door was knocked and this time it’s louder and became louder with each knock that creep her out.

“C-come in.” Jade tried not to stammer.

The knob was turned and the door opened slowly. Jade gulped her saliva hard. A small head peeked in, looking into the room. As soon as her eyes landed on Jade’s, she smiled.

"Hello, are you Miss Jade Ramos?”

“Err, yes.”

The girl sighed in relief and entered the room.