Piece of Cake 016

Sa mga maglulunch palang jan. Eatwell guys.😉

Here's an Update for you. Enjoy! ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 16

Jade and Althea were having their breakfast in the kitchen. Althea had prepared a plate of half boiled eggs, baked bacon, sausage and toast together with an orange juice.

"I don't know you know how to make western breakfast, Tey."

"I learn how to make them for you. I know you will like it."

"Thank you. It’s really delicious."  Jade  complimented as she took their empty plates and put them in the sink.

"But..."

"But what?" asked Althea who was still sitting at the table, finishing her juice.

Jade walked up to Althea while eyeing the girl up and down, "But I would like to try a different breakfast, maybe?" Jade said suggestively, grinning and wiggling her eyebrows. She suddenly sat on Althea's lap, straddling the other girl. Her arms swung around Althea's neck.

"Oh my," Althea gulped.

'Is she teasing me or just wanna test me?'

Jade gave Althea her eye smile and noticed the girl was slightly blushing.

‘Oh, so cute! I really like to see more of this side of hers.'

Althea returned the smile and supported the girl by wrapping her arms around the girl's waist.

'Geez Jade, you could get me killed one day if you keep doing this.'

They just stay like that and looking into each other's eyes.

"Give me again your eye smile?" asked Althea.

Jade smiled brighter, forming a perfect crescent shape. She then wrinkled her nose and touched it with Althea's. She kept looking into the brown mocha orbs, leaning their foreheads together, breathing the same air.

'How can you make me feel like this Althea?'

"Jade." Althea broke the silence. Her eyes trailed downwards to Jade's lips.

"Yes, Tey?" Jade was looking at Althea 's lips as well, wondering how soft the lips were. How close their lips were about to touch.

"We are together now right?"

"Yes," breathed Jade as she inched closer.

"But how about Jason?"

Hearing such a question coming from the girl caused Jade to suddenly lean back, looking at Althea in her eyes which look sad.

She frowned. "Why suddenly you ask about him? I have nothing to do with him." Jade said firmly.

"But... last time... I saw you and him... uhmm... k-kiss..."

"WHATTT?? No! I never kiss him!"

"But I saw last time--"

"No, Althea no! We never kiss! We are just friends."

"But-"

"No buts Galura. Now stop talking about him. You ruin my mood," Jade brows almost knitted. How did Althea had such an idea that she and Jason had kissed? She never even thought of it. Unless...

"Ah... now I know."

"Know what?"

"You are jealous."