Piece of Cake 026

Good evening! ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 26

“DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! I DON’T CARE ANYMORE!”

Jade winced as the front door was slammed shut. She hold her temple and slumped on the floor as her knees were finally gave in. She took a few of her old letters in her hands. Those were unsent love letters that she wrote to David few years ago during her college. David is the kindest guy that she ever met but unfortunately he was someone else’s boyfriend. So, she expressed her unrequited love by writing her feelings on those letters. 

“Why the hell I still keep these letters anyway?” she grunted and sighed.

“And she read it!! UGH!!”

Jade recalled back what had happened just now. She really lost her temper when Althea accused her of cheating and read her personal diary without her knowing. In spite of that, she never had a slightest feeling for the man anymore.

“Althea...” Jade called softly.

This is the biggest fight they ever had and it’s not even reached a year yet of their relationship.

“Maybe I should give her time to cool down first. She will be back later when she is ok,” hoped Jade.

She took the box together with the letters and diary and threw it into the dustbin before dragged her feet towards the bedroom to get some sleep.

-x-x-x-

A shone of light shine directly to the girl’s eyes who was sleeping peacefully in the bed. She squinted her eyes and turned around to avoid the lights.

“Teytey, can you close the curtain please?” she said but didn’t get any response.

She turned around to look for the other company on the bed, stretching her arm on the mattress with her eyes close. Didn’t feel anyone beside her, Jade opened her eyes only to found an empty space beside her which looked untouched.

“She didn’t come back last night?” she questioned. 

The redhead was too lazy to close the curtain. She grabbed the sheets and covered her head decided to continue sleeping. Furthermore, it was Sunday. So there’s nothing for her to do anyway.

------------

“Althea wake up,”

“Nghhh…”

“Wake up!”

“Don’t disturb me Jade.”

“Jade?” the person echoed, raised her eyebrows.

“Althea wake up, it almost noon. Stop being a lazy bum,”

Wila tried to wake Althea by moving her shoulder. “Al!”

Althea scrunched her brows, still didn’t want to open her eyes. “Why are you so noisy Jadey???” she whined and grabbed the hand on her shoulders and pulled it to the bed. “If you want my attention you should just say it Jade,” stated Althea as she trailed kisses along the arm she was holding without knowing who the owner of the hand was.

“IYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Wila yelled, quickly pulled her hand and almost fell to the floor.

Althea sat up straight with her eyes wide opened due to the loud scream. Her eyes met with another pair of angry eyes belong to her best friend who was rubbing her arm roughly.