Piece of Cake 027

Hello readers!!!! 😆 how are you guys?

Update ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 27

“Try to win her heart back.”

“Try to win her hear back? How am I supposed to do that? Seduce her? Well no, I must find other way than using my body even though the success rate will be 200%. But I’m not a slut.”

Jade was sitting on a table while waiting for her dinner take away. She was in a deep thought about what David had said to her that morning. While absorbed in her thinking, her eyes spotted a familiar girl with pink tip hair sitting a few tables away from her.

Due to reflex, Jade had bowed down and quickly grabbed the menu to front of her face.

“Wait, why am I hiding myself from her?” Jade asked herself in whisper. She pulled the menu down a little to take a little peek at the girl.

Althea was alone and seemed occupied with her cell phone. A waitress came to her table and handed her the menu. Nothing look suspicious so far except the girl waitress was actually trying to hit on her girlfriend.

“That bitch! How dare she try to flirt her in front of my eyes?!”

The waitress then looked around before slowly took a seat beside Althea. She inched her chair closer to the girl who was still looking at the menu. She smiled and pointed to a few choices while glancing at Althea’s face closely. Which is too close to Jade’s liking.

On the other hand, Althea didn’t entertain or push the girl away. She didn’t even smile or give any reaction to the waitress and just focus on the menu.

Jade was fumingly mad. She almost wanted to snap the hard cover menu on her hand into two. Her anger doubled when she saw a hand crept behind the girl’s shoulder.

“That bitch! How dare she touch my Althea?!! I’m going to break her wrist and pull off her finger one by one!!!” Jade growled under her breath and keep on watching the two girls. Her breathing ragged, trying as much as she can to stay calm herself.

With passive Althea on the seat, the waitress moved her other hand gently caressing the girl’s thighs.

“That’s it! I’m going to break her neck!” Jade stood up abruptly and causing her chair to fell with a loud clank.

The sound took everyone's attention in the restaurant including Althea and the bitch waitress.

“What was that?” Althea looked around but she didn’t see anything suspicious. The waitress also had removed herself from Althea and quickly went back to work after taking Althea’s order.

“Er… Miss?” a man who happened to be the manager of the restaurant looked at the redhead woman who was crouching under the table.

Jade looked up and met with his eyes. She cleared her throat and slowly got out of her hiding space. “Ehem, nothing. I just… my earrings dropped,” she pretended to hold something in her palm. .

The man smile understand and handed her readily packed dinner. “Here’s your order miss.”

“Oh, thank you.” Jade bowed down. “Em, by the way, can you do me a favor?”

“What is it Miss?”

“Can you fire that girl over there? I saw she tried to flirt with a customer just now." Jade pointed to the specific girl who she almost wanted to kill just now.