Piece of Cake 009

Good afternoon readers! ❤ mejo late ng konti update hahaha. Gusto ko sana muna kasi tapusin chapter 10 bago magupdate.pero eto na.hahaha!

Enjoy niyo nlang.uupdate ako mamaya isa pa chapter. 😁

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 9

A young man in a white coat was examining Althea's arm carefully, tried not to cause more pain to the latter. He then looked at the x-ray ray result which was taken earlier.

"Don't worry. This is not so serious. Your shoulder is dislocated and there's a fracture on the right forearm. It’s just a small fracture which can be healed completely within few weeks."

"So, after that I can use my hand freely right?" asked Althea a little panic in her voice. Jade was standing on her side.

"Yes of course. But you need to wear cast for a few weeks. And for the meantime, please do not lift heavy things or put any stress on the right arm. I will give you some pain killers for the pain."

"Oh, ok."

"But before I put the cast, I need to correct the shoulder first," said the doctor as she held Althea’s arm. "And this will cause a little pain. Are you ready?"

"Wha-? Jade~" Althea looked at the taller girl with teary eyes and reached for the latter's arm.

"I'll do it now."

"Wai- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

-------

Jade couldn’t hold herself but giggle in her seat. Althea who sat beside her looked quite lethargy. They are both waiting in the lounge for the medicine.

"What are you giggling about?" asked Althea tiredly.

"Just now in doctor's room... hahaha... I never thought you cried and scream that loud. I bet you scared some of the patients here."

Althea's face turned red due to embarrassment.

"And the funniest part is you kicked the doctor on his crotch! Hahaha!"

"Hey, it’s a reflex!"

"And biting my arms is a reflex too?"

"Sorry... it’s too damn painful and you just happen to be near me. Luckily I grabbed your arm, not something else though," said Althea blowing her cheek cutely.

"Haish... Althea, I thought you are tough, but who knows you have childish side too," said Jade smiling.

"Shhh...Don't tell anyone else ok!"

"Miss Galura!" a nurse called. Jade went to take the medicine on Althea’s behalf.

"This is your wife's medicine, Mrs. Galura." said the nurse as she handed Jade the medication.

"Ah, I'm not her wife." Jade answered, almost annoyed.

"Oh sorry, you are her girlfriend then.  Remember; only take the painkillers when needed. Please take good care of her."

"I am not her girlfriend either! Thank you!" Jade paid for the drugs and quickly stormed out of the clinic, frowning. Althea followed from behind.

"I heard that."

"Heard what?"

"What the nurse call you," Althea smiled.
Jade snorted, "So what?"