Piece of Cake 013

Good morning readers! 😉 have you had breakfast?..

Btw, thank you so much for reading PoC. I really appreciate it.  Enjoy! ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 13

“WILA! WILA! Open the door!” Althea knocked the door to Wila’s house. The door was opened by none other than the shorter girl but Althea didn’t stop knocking.

“Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! What the hell Althea!” Wila growled, grabbing her friend’s hand from hitting her head.

“Wila! You must help me! There is something wrong with me!”

“What’s wrong?” Wila asked frowned, looking at panic Althea.

“I- I – had---”

“You had a girl pregnant?” Wila asked with wide eyes.

“What? Wila, I can’t get a girl pregnant!”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. So, what happen to you? You look like you just have seen a ghost.”

"I've made a huge sin, Wila! A huge sin!"

"Hm... not a new thing to me."

“I-I had almost touched the most beautiful god’s creation ever!” exclaimed Althea while looking at her hands.

“Huh?”

“A-and my eyes had witnessed her naked glory!” she continued.

“Al, are you into porn poetry now?” Wila palmed her forehead. “It’s fucking 3AM, Althea! And you wake me up just to tell your new hobby? God! Please tell me why I have become your friend?!”

“No, I'm not! It's not that! I-I think I—.....”

“You think what?!” Wila snapped impatient.

“I think I have—what do you call that—? I think I have....”

“What Althea?? What?? Just say it before I strangle you to death!!”

“I think I have fallen in love.”

“……”

“……”

“……”

Bwahahahahahaha! You are really funny Althea. Are you having a bad dream? ‘You’ and ‘love’ doesn’t match at all. Stop all this nonsense. If you want my ‘love’ wait until tomorrow. I want to continue sleeping.” Wila got into the house back but Althea pulled her shirt.

“Wila, wait!! I haven’t finished talking!!” yelled Althea.

Wila rolled her eyeball, “This better worth my time, Althea. Let’s continue this inside before you wake all the neighbors up.”

Wila lied on the long sofa, grabbing a small cushion and rest her head on it. “So, continue.”
“Huh?”

“Continue your fucking love poetry you dumb!”

“Oh, yeah. Er…-” Althea lost her thought. She didn’t know where to start.

Looking at her clueless friend, Wila sigh heavily, “You said you have fall in love. How do you know its love? The last time I check, you never been in love before.”

“Well, I didn’t notice this before until tonight...”

“I feel it Wil! I feel my heart is pounding hard. My pulse is racing. And I think my blood pressure goes up. I felt dizzy and light headed. I never feel this before. So, this must be what you call… love.”