Piece of Cake 024

CHAPTER 24

“ALTHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”
Althea who was preparing breakfast in the kitchen was utterly shock hearing her girlfriend scream her name. Well, the redhead has been screaming her name countless time in bed. But this time the screaming sounds different and she was not even in the bed. So, what could possibly the cause of the screaming?

Althea quickly rushed to the bedroom to see what had happened.

“Jade? What’s wrong? Are you ok?? Jade?” asked Althea. She looked at the girl sitting on the floor, holding a pink shirt.

“What’s wrong ? Is there a bug? Where is it? Let me kill them for making my girlfriend scared!” exclaimed the girl confidently, silently hoping that her girlfriend could see the brave side of hers.

“YOU!!!” Jade yelled while pointing her index finger straight to the girl.

“What?! Me?” Althea replied dumbfounded.

“Look at this!” Jade threw the pink shirt she was holding on the girl’s face.

Althea picked up the dropped shirt and examined it. The shirt was torn. “Hm… What’s wrong with this?”

“You did it right??” asked Jade angrily.

“Jade, did you forget what you told to me last night? You are moaning out loud, ‘Oh~ Tey… take it off~ take it off~ please!!’. So, I did what you told me.”

“I said TAKE IT OFF! Not RIP IT OFF!”

“Oh, it wouldn’t be any difference since you wanted yourself naked in any way. And it is just a t-shirt—”

“It’s not just a shirt! It’s my favorite t-shirt! And you had ruined it!!!!” Jade yelled again. Her face had turned red.

“What do you want me to do then? Sewing it back or glue it back together, huh?” Althea chuckled, imagining how the shirt will look like after she fixed it.

“Don’t you dare joke about this, Althea Galura!”

Althea rolled her eyeball and sighed. “Fine, I’m sorry. I’ll go get a new one for you.”

Jade’s eyes quickly lit up, “You mean, shopping?”

“Er- I didn’t mean that—AH!,” before Althea could finish speaking, Jade had jumped happily on her.

“Awww... I love you Tey! You are the best girlfriend ever! I will go get ready now~”

--------------

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! PINK! PINK! PINK!!”

Althea almost winced at the high pitched voice of her girlfriend. The redhead for the tenth time yelled the same thing every time she saw any shop that sold pink stuff.

“Tey, let’s go in that shop!”

“Yeah, yeah, you go first. I’ll be right behind you.”

“Let’s go Abby!” The two girls ran to the shop ahead of their girlfriends.

So, yeah... Althea and Jade went for shopping and called Batchi and Abby to join them as well. They had went from one shop to another shop for the past one hour and didn’t seem like they will be stopping anytime soon.

Althea look at the taller girl beside her. She was holding a few shopping bags as much as hers in both hands. “How many bags in your hands, Batch?”