Piece of Cake 015

FINALLY!

ENJOY! ❤

●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 15

Althea is surprised to see Jade entering the cake shop. She didn’t dare to return Jade’s gaze who looked at her right into her soul. She shifted her gaze downward.

‘You didn’t even want to look at me Althea. I’m that ugly to you?’ the girl’s tears came out.

Althea’s head shot up when she heard a faint sobbing coming from the other girl, “Jade?” She took a step forward wanting to hold the girl in her arms but she didn’t and just stood in front of the latter.

The younger girl looked at her with teary eyes before slapped her face.

“I HATE YOU ALTHEA!”

Jade yelled and ran out of the cake house.
Althea still stood there, holding her left cheek. “It hurts… She must be really mad at me.”

“And… she hates me…”

Jade’s last sentence kept replaying in her mind. “ARGH!” Althea growled and dashed out as well.

She ran as fast as she could towards Jade’s direction. Her effort was worth when she saw the girl again, “JADE!!” she yelled.

Jade looked back and surprised to see Althea ran after her. She wiped her tears and started running again.

“JADE WAIT! PLEASE JADE WAIT!”

Jade just ignored and kept on running. Althea sped up her pace to catch up to the other girl. After shortening their distance, she jumped and wrapped her arms around the latter’s waist to prevent her from running.

“Let me go!!” Jade struggled hard, trying to release herself from Althea’s grip. Her  tears flows even more when she felt Althea warm body against it.

“Please Jade... I know you hate me, but please just listen to me! Just this one last time please… Please Jade I beg you…”

“What do you want?? You haven’t had enough playing with my feelings yet?”

“No, Jade no! I-” Jade was still struggling but Althea hold her even tighter.

“I’m sorry for what I have done to you, Jade. I really regret it. I’m sorry if I ever hurt you, I’m sorry I have made you cry. I am so stupid because I didn’t realize it sooner. I didn’t realize that I love you, Jade. I really have fallen in love with you!”

Jade stopped struggling. Her eyes widened in shock. She turned around and looked at Althea straight into the brown mocha orbs. “Is this another lie Althea? Do you think I will believe you after what you have done?”

“No, it’s not a lie Jade! Please believe me. After the night that I ran away from your apartment, I had realized that my feeling it’s not a lust. It’s a love, Jade. Please believe me…” Althea begged with tears.

The younger girl didn’t answer her. Deep inside Althea still hoped that Jade will love her back. But looking at the unresponsive girl, it seems that the latter didn’t feel the same.

Althea removed her arms away.

“It-it’s okay. If you still didn’t believe me. That’s all I want to say. Thanks for listening, Jade. I won’t bother you again after this. I promise. I will go away. Far away from here. I hope that you will be happy…. with whoever you love.”