Piece of Cake 023

GOOD MORNING! 😁

bago maglaro update muna.😉 enjoy! ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 23

Two girls were engrossed in their lip locking session. One hand was busy unlocking the door while the other hand holding the girl's face closer, didn't want to stop whatever there were doing.

Upon success opening the door, the couple stepped into the house. The taller girl slammed the door shut and trapped the shorter girl on the wall continue ravishing the almost bruised lips. The lips slowly descended to the collar bone, sucking and biting around the delicate white smooth skin.

The owner of the skin let out a low moan when the teeth attached to her.

"Just take me please..."

The taller girl without hesitation lifted the girl up and brought her to the living room. Laying her partner on the sofa, she straddled the girl and continued their activity again.

They were both drowning in ecstasy until a loud clanking noise was heard coming from their kitchen. They stopped abruptly.

"What was that?"

"I don't know Abby. Is that a thief?"

They both quickly get up. Batchi took her baseball bat which was lying at the corner and put it on her shoulder. She walked to the kitchen followed close by her girlfriend.

When they came to the kitchen, they were surprised as the kitchen was in a total mess.

"Jade?"

"Oh, Batch, Ab. I'm sorry. Just continue what you are doing, and please don't mind me. I just want to borrow your kitchen." stated the red head girl innocently.

"Yah! We thought you are a thief! You are lucky Batchi didn't hit you." growled Abby.

Batchi put away her baseball bat. "How did you get inside?"

"You never change, Batch. It's not difficult to guess where you put the spare key. It's on the third shoes, second from the rack?"

Batchii sighed. Jade knew her so well. "What are you doing? It smells so bad. Did you burn something?" she asked as she walked to the girl across the kitchen.

"What is this???" asked Abby pointing to a pile of black lump in a bowl.

"That's biscuits chocolate."

Abby took one small piece and put it into her mouth.

"Wait Ab-!" Batchi wanted to stop her but it was too late.

"YUCKKKK!! What the hell is this????? It tasted like a charcoal and I can't even take a bite!" yelled Abby as she ran to the sink to wash her tongue from the unknown substance.