Piece of Cake 014

Good evening readers! 😉

Marami rami dn pala nagaabang ng mga updates ko.

At dahil may natapos ako.another update para sainyo 😉

Enjoy!❤

●♡●♡●♡

CHAPTER 14

Several days had passed. Althea had decided not to tell Jade about her feelings and tell her best friend that she will forget about the girl and move on with her life. Well of course, that was just a lie to Wila or maybe to herself.

Wila went to the kitchen and saw Althea was leaning over the kitchen counter. From the back, she looked like she was doing something.

" Althea what are you doing? Are you ok?” she approached the latter. Althea didn’t answer her until the latter touched her shoulder.

Althea quickly brushed her eyes. Her action of course didn't escape Wila's eyes but Wila just let it go. She knew Althea didn't like anyone to see her crying. Althea never cry in front of people.

Even if she has problem, she will keep it to herself. She always masked her problem with her carefree attitude.

Althea turned around to Wila who was standing just behind her, “Oh, Wil! Did you say something?"

“I asked, are you ok, Al?”
“Yes, I’m ok. Why shouldn’t I be ok?” answered Althea with a smile.

Wila knew Althea faked her smile. She tilted her head to look at what was Althea's hiding behind her. “Is that another new recipe?” asked Wila as she saw a pink colored cake halfway decorated on the cake stand.

“Oh, this cake? Yeah. I just baked it.”

"Is this for her?"

“Er- no. It's not for her. It’s for you! It’s for you, Wil. I made for you!” Althea tried to convince her friend,  giving her a dorky smile.

Wila looked at her friend disbelief, “Really Al? Really? You make this for me? For goodness! It’s a heart-shaped cake! Are you having a crush on me now or are you out of your mind?”

“Ewww… no way! I would rather be out of my mind!”

“Althea, I know you haven’t forgotten about her."

"I already forgot about her! You are the one who mention about her first. I had move on with my life! I already accept the fact that I can't get her. I know she won't like me the way I do. I know that--"

"ALTHEA! Stop lying to yourself!!"

The girl stop talking at instant.

"Go and tell her.”

“Wila, I already told you that I can't–“

“That you can't accept rejection? Please, Althea... I know you not a coward. The Althea that I know is someone who is not easy to give up especially when it comes to a girl. At least, once you let everything out of your chest, you will feel better."

“Really?”

“Yup. I’m your best friend right? So, believe me.”

“Hm… I will think about it...”

“Don't think about it. Just do it.”

Wila took a fork and tasted the newly made cake. She tasted the cake very carefully, savoring each taste in her mouth.