Piece of Cake 019

Good morning readers! 😉

Nga pala, para balance yung story may mga part dn na sila wila kath batchi abby ung may kwento.

Enjoy! ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 19

"Aish…Where is that kid??” Wila grumbled, looking at the clock. Althea still had not return from lunch.

The chime on the door alerted her. "Al, I will cut you salary if you-" Wila stopped her sentence when suddenly someone who she thought was Althea hugged her tightly.

“WILA!! ARE YOU OK?? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? LET’S GET OUT OF HERE! WHERE’S THE FIRE?” yelled Kath as she shake the girl’s little body vigorously.

“GAH!” Wila get out from the girl’s grip. “YAH! KATH!!!” she glared at Kath furiously. “What fire are you talking about???”

The taller girl retreated, “Er- Althea - said- you- er oh, FIRE!! WHERE’S FIRE??” her panic mood was turned on again.

“No need to yell! There’s no fire here!”

“Oh, yeah? But Althea said…”

"Althea?? What did she said?” Wila asked with her arms gripping the taller girl’s collar.

“Uh… actually…”

Flashback

It was a coincidence that Kath was eating at the same place as Althea and Batchi were.

“Hey Kath. Nice to see you here.” Althea greeted as she saw Kath was approaching their table.

“Hey, Batch! Al! What are you guys doing together?”

“Are we looks like we are killing each other now? We are having lunch.” Batchi stated the obvious as she scooped the noodles into her mouth.

“Yeah, I know but together? This doesn’t look right.”

“We are in good term now.”

“Aww… I miss your cat fight…”

Althea just rolled her eyeball. Suddenly something came into her mind, “Oh, Kath. I just remembered. Wila call me just now. She said her shop is burn down and she is trapped inside!”

“WHAT???!” both Kath and Batchi shocked.
Batchi quickly swallowed her food, “Why you didn’t— Ouch!” Althea kicked Batchi’s leg before she could finish her question.

“Kath, can you go and save her please?”

The taller girl who was look speechless finally got her voice back, “Wila-? Er- trap?- Fire?”

“Yes! She is trapped in fire! Go and save her now!” added Althea again.

“Trap?”

“Yes, go NOW!” Althea slapped Kath’s back and the girl dashed out of the restaurant at lightning speed.

“Althea, what the hell are you doing just now? You kicked my leg and its fucking hurt!”

“Nah it’s just between them. Wila will thank me soon and I will get a raise! MWAHAHAHA!” the girl laughed evilly.

“Hah?”

End of flashback

Wila balled her hands into fist and gritted her teeth, “Galura, I'm going to kill you!"