Piece of Cake 029

Magandang magandang magandang gabi!

Update ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 29

“WHERE IS SHE??” yelled Althea impatient.
Kath pointed at the end of the bar table. Jade was sitting there with a few guys around her and she look drunk.

Althea felt guilty and made her way to her girlfriend, “Excuse me.”

Her sudden presence were noticed by the guys, “Hey there, cutie? Want to join us?”

“No thank you. Jade lets go back.” Althea took the glass from Jade’s hand and put it on the counter.

“Hey, what are you doing? We just starting to have fun. Please don’t spoil the mood, girl.”

“Shut up. She is my girlfriend.” growled Althea, giving a glare at the man.

The man raised his eyebrow, “Oh really? It’s that true Jade?”

“What?”

“That you have a girlfriend?”

Jade shook her head, “Nope. I don’t have a girlfriend… Not anymore~ She had left me with… another girl… who is more beautiful than me. She… didn’t love me anymore….” she muttered.

“Jade I’m sorry... I have no idea about the dinner you plan—”

“Who are you? Wait- if you are the one with my Althea just now, then fuck you!” Jade spat and went to the dancing floor followed by the boys.

Althea sighed. She knew it was her fault. Jade must hurt badly after what had happen even though it is just a misunderstanding in her part. She walked through the dancing crowds and reached over her interrupting the man who tried to dance with the girl.

“Jade, let’s go back.” Althea tried to pull the girl with her but the girl yanked her arm.

“Don’t touch me! Leave me alone!!!”

Althea was taken aback at Jade's respond but she didn’t back away and kept on trying to persuade the girl to go back with her so that they can have a talk when the girl was sober. Jade was again pulled her hand away and gave Althea a quick slap across her face. After the slap, she didn’t even bother to care and turned her body away continue dancing with some random strangers.

“Ouch. I deserve that.” Thought Althea, holding her burning left cheek. “But I deserve more…”

The girl turned Jade’s body to her, “Jade!! Hit me, slap me, kick me!!! Do whatever you want to make you forgive my foolishness!” she yelled to the other girl but Jade paid no attention to her.

Althea forcedly grabbed her hand and walked towards the door.

“Let me go!!” the girl yelled tried to release from Althea’s strong grasp.

“NO!”

Jade stopped walking and pulled her hand hard causing the girl to jerk backward. She stared back at the girl who tried to take her hand again but she gave another slap on the girl’s face before she was able to do so.

Another slap came from the right, one more from the left, causing the girl’s head to turn side to side. Despite that, Althea still standing strongly in front of her and looked back at her with the look full of love and care reflected in her brown mocha eyes. The look that she always seen when she stared into the girl’s eyes.

Jade began to cry. Althea took one step to console her but the other girl took a step back and punched her in the face causing the girl to fall on the floor.