Piece of Cake 007

Another update for today readers. 😉😉😉

Enjoy! ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 7

Jade arrived at her apartment at 6am. After spending one whole night in the company with a certain pervert, Jade was dead tired. She straight away crashed on her bed. Her mind had become a mess after countless times she had blushed and being teased. She had almost lost her control.

That girl really confused her.

She has one perverted mind, but at the same she can be kind and comforting as well?

Who is this girl anyway?

How dare she mess up her life?

"Ugh, I should stop thinking about her. I should sleep now."

Jade yawned and sat at the end of the bed. Feeling too lazy to get her pajamas, she decided to just strip and sleep naked. She went into the covers and slowly put her head on the soft comfortable pillow, but the sudden ringing of her cell phone disturbed her.

"What the--? Who the hell call me at this time??" Jade growled angrily.

She snatched her phone and ready to yell to whomever it was, "THE HELL DO YOU WANT????"

"WAH!!" the caller was dead surprise and almost dropped the phone.

"HEY! Jade! Why the hell you answering your phone like that? I almost had a heart attack!" the caller yelled almost with the same intensity.

"Oh, it’s you Batchi. Sorry. I was just about to sleep until you call."

"Aishh Jade, poor my heart muscle. I'm sorry for disturbing you but don't answer your phone like that. You might kill me one day."

"Sorry..."

"You are forgiven. Anyway, good morning birthday girl! Happy happy birthday~! Hehe."

"Hm... morning, thanks." Jade mumbled sleepily.

"Hey, my birthday girl sounds so grumpy and sleepy. Have you been sleeping well last night? Oh-wait! Did that girl beside you right now? Did I disturb you two? I guess I will call you later then."

"What are you babbling about Batch? There's no one beside me. And before you ask, no. Nothing happen between us yesterday. And thanks to you for sending me a creep who suddenly wanted to get into my pants! Geez... I hope you better start writing your will Batch," said Jade sternly. She was actually too sleepy to think about the punishment for her best friend.

Batchi gulped hard, "Er-- but wait, wait! Nothing happen between you two? You didn't have sex with her? Or did she treat you roughly?"

"No, no, no Batch. There's nothing happen between us and nothing’s gonna happen as well."

"B-but in that party, I am 100% sure it was her who dance with you right?"

"Yes, it’s the same person but we just dance that's all. Totally nothing happen on that night either." Jade lied.

"And stop with this nonsense Batch. You don't know what problem you just gave me."

"Ah, I just want to see you happy..." said Batchi sadly.

"Yeah, I understand but this is not the way. I'm not like you Batch. I am not gay. And I will find my own happiness. You don't have to worry about me. I know how to take care of myself."