Piece of Cake 012

Surprise! 😉 hahaha! Another update..

So this is it. What will happen to Jade and Althea?

Enjoy! ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 12

Althea smiled widely. She really wanted to laugh but decided to just keep to herself.

“You know, I really hate that mischievous smirk of yours,” stated Wila who was counting the money for the day. Althea didn’t say anything but just smiled wider.

“Stop it Althea. It’s scary. Just a few minutes ago you are so pissed off and now you are smiling like nuts? Anything to fill me?”

“Hehe. Oh, I will eat a big fish tonight. After waiting for so long, she finally surrenders to me. I told you she will be mine.”

“Really, Althea? Really? I have no idea what you have done to the girl. I thought you are better than that, Althea. You really have no shame.”

“Shut up and mind your own business! I will get what I want in whatever way it is. And it didn’t involve you. So, just shut up!”

Wila tired of arguing with Althea and just continue her work.

Althea still smiling alone, ‘I will give you the best fuck you have ever dream of, Jade.  That you will beg me for the second time.’

------------

Jade was in her room. She was sitting in front of the dressing table, looking at herself in the mirror. She just finished showering and was now only in her bathrobe. She had agreed to something that she could never imagine herself to do. She had agreed to Althea’s request and now she regretted it. She felt stupid. She was not sure whether she can do this or not. She couldn’t believe herself that she will just give up herself to the player.

“What should I do?” she asked herself.
She tried to imagine what’s going to happen later but she cannot. She never did this with another woman. She didn’t know and she didn’t want to know. She felt scared. Tears escaped her eyes when she thought that Althea was only after her body all this while.

“I shouldn’t cry like of this! I’m not that weak!” Jade said to herself and wiped her tears.

“I’ve agreed to this. So, just get over with it. This will end soon. It will be just like with a man,” Jade steeled and calmed herself. But nonetheless, her heart was pumping faster when she took a glance at the clock. Althea will come in anytime soon.

She took a deep breath, trying to gather some courage.

The ring on the front door made her stomach flip. Jade stood up and take another deep breathe.

“This is it.”

-----------

Althea was standing in front of the Jade’s apartment door. She was a little bit early so she decided to wait until the clock struck at 12. She looked at her watch several time. She could feel that the time was moving very slow. Even 5 minutes would feel like 5 hours to her.

“Huh! Why did I suddenly feel so nervous?” Althea’s heart was racing. She licked her dry lips and noticed she was thirsty too. Her palm was sweaty and felt bit shaky and cold at the same as well. She could feel something moving in her stomach.

“What the heck?? The last time I check I didn’t swallow a jar of butterflies!”

Althea took a deep breath to calm herself. She tried to imagine how Jade will be in her bed with her. Naked. She smiled wider. She finally will get what she wanted all this while.
As her watch showing sharp at 12, she rang the bell. She waited a few seconds before hearing a respond.