Piece of Cake 020

Another Update. Its kinda short.pagtiisan nalang hahaha.

Aheeeerm...

Enjoy readers!❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 20

ABBYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHY ARE YOU TELLING BATCHI ABOUT IT???” Jade yelled at the top of her voice at the end of the line.

Sorry,.. its slip out of my mouth,” replied Abby guiltless.

“Yah! You promise me not to tell her!”

“I change my mind when you left me in your locker.”

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to do that!”

Yeah right,” she rolled her eyeballs.

“Because of you, she kept teasing me about it. Geez…” Jade sighed.

“Anyway, you haven’t carried out your plan yet?”

“Oh, I will. Soon…”

-x-x-x-

A few days later…

"Jade~ I'm home!" yelled Althea from the door but she find it weird when she heard no respond from the other girl.

" Althea? Are you home yet?"

"I'm in the bedroom Tey~"

Althea went to the bedroom. Her jaw dropped when she saw a redhead girl was posing sexily on the bed. The redhead was wearing a pink silk robe. She propped up her head and crossed her legs showing the milky white cream of her long slender legs.

Althea gulped at the beauty before her. Jade smirks at Althea’s reaction.

The girl was amused and bit her lips, enjoying the view of her sexy girlfriend. Without hesitation, she walked up to the bed slowly. Jade sat down when she approaching.

“Did you color your hair, Jade?”

“Yup, so it will perfectly match with this pink robe!” Jade spoke, looking at Althea who was climbing the bed. She craned her head to one side as the girl burrowing her head into her neck.

Althea let her nose trailed to the girl’s collar bone, inhaled deeply. ‘Fresh shower smell. Just what I like.’

'Wait, this must a trap!' thought Althea. However Jade’s advances towards her clouded her mind.

Jade pulled Althea gently on the bed and leaned to the latter’s ear, "Baby~ I am so horny right now."

Jade’s sentence broke all Althea restrained on herself. She grabbed the girl’s closer and locked their lips passionately.

'Fuck the trap! Who can ever reject sexy Jade?'

Their make out session started with Jade on top of the girl. Jade used her body weight to keep the girl beneath her. Busying their lips with heated kisses the redhead took advantage and pushed Althea further on the bed, causing the latter’s head to hit the headboard but none of them care. In a swift single move, Jade brought both of Althea’s arms  near one of the bedpost and cuffed it together with a handcuff.

Hearing a clicking sound, Althea looked at her hands and gasped.

"Jade?" she then looked at her girlfriend who had a devilish smirk on her face.