Piece of Cake 018

Magandang magandang magandang tanghali at maganda din kayong lahat! 😁😁😁

Enjoy!😉

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 18

"Tey, wakey wakey!"

"Em… five more minutes..." mumbled Althea as she pulled the cover over her head.

'Awww… you are so cute!' Jade squealed silently.

"Teytey, we'll be late for work, get up."

"Em...” Althea only rolled away on the bed together with the bed sheet.

'After last night... She must be so tired…' Jade blushed at her thought.  She took her locket and kissed it. She felt happy and fluttery inside. She didn’t know that Althea can be so romantic, giving them a couple necklaces.

She then jumped on the girl, pulling the cover a little and locked their lips together. After sometimes, Jade got the respond she wanted as Althea reacted and deepened their kiss.

"It seems that I had found an easy way to wake you up." stated Jade after she pulled away.

"Hm really? No, I still wanna to sleep." Althea close her eyes again.

"Althea!” Jade grabbed the cover roughly, smacked their lips again and at the same time pinched the other girl’s nose.

“EM-! EM-!” Noticing, Althea's struggling to breathe, Jade removed her hand and laughed at the latter.

The girl quickly sat up, panting heavily, “Hah- hah- hah- Jade!” growled Althea.

“You didn’t want to wake up. I have to find another way though.”

“But you can get me killed!” Althea turned her body away, pretended to sulk.

Jade scooted closer, hugged the girl’s back and put her head on the girl’s shoulder, “Sorry, baby… I promise not to do it again…”

Althea leaned backwards, feeling the warm naked body against her, “Now I’m your baby?”

“You acted so childish, like a baby. My cute big baby.” Jade kissed the side of the girl’s neck, inhaling Althea’s scent. She then moved to Althea’s ear and whispered, “Let’s take shower together?”

The question made Althea’s pouted lips curved into a big smile. She turned her head to look at her girlfriend.

“The last one who arrives at the bathroom is a loser!”

Both girls quickly got up and scrambled for the bathroom. They arrive at the same time but Jade’s long legs had touched the floor first.

“Yay! I win! I win! You are the loser!” she jumped happily.

“Meh… you have longer legs. It’s not fair!”

“Hehe, so what is the prize for the winner?” asked Jade as her arms hang around Althea’s neck.

“Hm… You will get a my special treatment. You don’t have to do anything. I will do everything for you.”

Althea tapped beside the sink, gesturing Jade to sit there. She took Jade’s tooth brush, put some tooth paste and brushed the girl’s teeth. She put some cleanser on her palm and gently rubbed the girl’s face as well. Jade just smiled and let Althea do whatever she wanted. She was enjoying the treatment as much as the other girl did.