Piece of Cake 032

Update ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 32

Althea took a glance at the girl sitting beside her at the passenger seat. She was sending Anne back home since it was already late night to let the girl go back alone. She suddenly feel nervous. Only two of them in the car. After almost 3 years, Anne had grown up into a beautiful girl. She had not seeing the girl for quite a long time and that made her felt a little awkward.

She swallowed the non-existence lump in her throat before breaking the awkward silence.

“Anne, can I… ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Do you- do you still have feelings for me?” Althea asked nervously. It’s the question that had been playing in her mind since she saw Anne that night.

Anne was one of her girlfriends. She actually had taken interest towards the girl since she was in high school but she just kept it herself since Anne was her childhood friend. It would be weird to ask her to date her. Well, who wouldn’t attracted to the most beautiful girl in school?

Despite everyone call her a player, Anne had confessed her love to Althea. Althea never expected it but of course the young Casanova never rejected any girls who liked her. Anne was a perfect girlfriend like every men dreamt of.  However, Althea had relationship with other girls too and Anne was well aware of that. She never complained about it and stayed at her side in good or bad.

Althea always think that Anne was too kind for her. She felt guilty for not treating Anne well. But the girl insisted to stay by her side and Althea was grateful for the little thing she did. Her mother didn’t know they were together. They broke up when Althea decided to leave Jeonju.

“Why did you ask that?” The girl giggled at the sudden question, showing her alligator mouth.

“You surprise me for coming tonight. I haven’t seen you in a while since we-”

Anne quickly shook her head, stopping Althea in her sentence, “No, Sarah invited me to come tonight.”

“Sarah?”

“Yes.” Anne bite her lower lips. “Em.. Althea. I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“About Sarah. She… she is planning to separate you and Jade by using me.”

“Huh? What are talking about, Anne?” Althea asked disbelief.

“She told me she didn’t like Jade. The reason she invited me tonight was part of the plan. But I came tonight not because of her. I came to see you. I miss you.… I mean as a friend. And I’m glad that you had found someone that you love.”

“B-but why Sarah wanted to separate me from Jade?”

“Sarah…., I think, she always look up to you. You are her sister, she adores you. I heard that she had a few girlfriends in school.”

“What??”

“I’m not totally sure about that. But I think she just want attention. She wants love. She was still small when uncle left. And not long after that, you left as well. So, I guess she just feel neglected. ”

“But... I—” Althea didn’t know what to say anymore.

“Althea, please take care of Jade since she is precious to you. I don’t know what Sarah will do and I don’t want any problems with your relationship with Jade too.”