Piece of Cake 008

Hellooooooo readers!

Katatapos ko lang tong chapter 8.so eto na.

Enjoy reading! ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 8

Three days had passed since the dinner.

Jadehad returned to her daily life as usual. But during those three days she didn't received any calls or messages from the pervert girl. Jade couldn't help but felt worried that something might have happened to the short-haired girl. She stared at her phone for the nth time that day.

"Haish... why didn't she call or message me?"

"Should I call her?"

"Wait, no. Why should I call her? What will I say?"

"But what if something really happen to her after that night?"

"Maybe she really had her stomach explode?"

"Or maybe she had vomited too much and had to admit to the hospital?"

"Or even worse! She vomited too much, didn't make it to the hospital and her stomach had explode, and die! OMG! I will become a killer!"

Jade quickly fumbling with her phone to find Althea's number and quickly dialed it without thinking twice. She waited for the dial tone and finally her call was answered.

"Hello?"

Didn't know why, Jade was stunned when hearing Althea's voice. She kept silent and didn't respond to the call. Truthfully, she also didn’t know what to say.

"Hello? Hello? Jade?"

Jade heard someone was giggling and chatted happily at the background, "Althea~ hurry up! We are hungry!"

"Jade, hold a minute please." "Here you go. This is for the little princess one, little princess two and grown up princess three. Enjoy!"

"Thank you Althea. Why don't you have a sit with us? You can share our cakes."

"Nope, my dear princesses. I have a lot of works to do. Eat well ok, beautiful girl?"

"Ok. Thank you~"

"Er- sorry Jade. It is the cus-"

Jade didn't let Althea finish her sentences and ended the call. She threw her phone on the table and leaned back on her chair with her arms folded across her chest.

"I'm worried of her for nothing! She sounds healthy and even busy flirting with other girls! Ugh!"

Suddenly her phone rang.

"Oh my gosh! It must be that player! What should I do? What should I say?"

Jade held her phone, deciding whether to answer or not. Before she could made up her mind, the rang stopped.

"Fuhh... That was close."

But then, it rang again causing her to jump on her seat, "Aishh! She calls again? Should I just ignore it?"

The phone again stopped ringing but after a while a message came in.

'Answer my call Jade! >.<'

"Hah? Who do you think she is? Ordering me around?"

The phone rang again and this time Jade quickly picked it up.

"What do you want?" Jade snapped.

"I am the one who should ask you that question. You call me just now didn't you?"