Piece of Cake 028

Sorry for wrong update awhile ago.narattle ako hahahaha!

Enjoy! ❤

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

CHAPTER 28

Jade was dead tired. She put the huge case which was hanging on her back to the floor before jumping on the soft comfy bed. It has been three days she had gone to music class. She wanted to try win Althea’s heart by singing her a song. Yeah, it sounds cheesy but she didn’t care. She will do anything she could to win her girlfriend back. Jade knew she can’t sing well but she will bear the embarrassment for the other girl. Tomorrow night, she will carry out the plan and hope Althea will like it as much as she did.

As planned, the night came. Jade waited patiently for Althea to return from work. She walked to the opposite building, looking up at the 5th floor of the girl’s apartment. The light was turned on, meaning that the girl has returned home.

With the guitar on her back, she unfolded the chair that she brought with her and put it on her side. She unzipped the guitar casing, took the guitar out and hold it in her hand. She was ready to call Althea out but suddenly felt something pit in her stomach.

“Oh god! I am so nervous!”

She looked down and check out her attire. Jade had wear a red tight black leather jacket which covered the red tank top and matched with tight leather black pants with matching red high cut boot. She also had heavy makeup and had put on a flaming red lipstick as well. Well, of course she never wear something like this before. “Ugh this is so embarrassing!”

Jade babbled to herself for a while. She took a few deep breath to calm down her nervousness.

“Ok Jade, you can do it!!”

She looked up and saw the lights was still on from Althea’s window.

ALTHEA!” She yelled loudly, hoping that the girl will hear her and come out.

Her wish came true when the door to the veranda was opened. She saw Althea looked down and stared back at her with blank and surprise expression.

Jade smiled brightly, “I have something for you. Hear this properly, ok!”

Althea didn’t response but just look at the girl below.

Jade put one leg on the chair to support the guitar which was strapped around her body.

“This song is for you baby~”

Jade strummed the first cord perfectly and started sing the first part of the song.

“You think I’m pretty without any make-up on
You think I’m funny when I tell the punch line wrongI know you get me, so I let my wall come down, down~”

Jade chose to sing, ‘Teenage dream’ by Katy Pery. Althea who was standing in the veranda was surprise with Jade’s strong vocal. She never knew that her girlfriend could sing pretty well.

The song was also the one that she recommended to the girl before.

“Before you met me I was a wreck
but things were kinda heavy, you brought me to lifenow every February you’ll be valentine, valentine~”

Althea drummed her fingers, enjoying the song. But there is one thing that she worried about was the chorus part of the song which require a high notes.

“YOU make me feel like a living A teenage dreamthe way YOU TURN ME ON, I can’t sleep
let’s runaway and don’t EVER LOOK BACK
DON’T EVER LOOK BACK”

And as expected Jade's pitch ran from the track. Althea winced at the wrong pitch, while Jade was still immersed into the song.

The chorus came again after the bridge but Jade stopped singing as she felt something cold rushed over her body.