Chapter 1

Characters introduction:

Ji SukJin: hairdresser, owner of the salon shop.

Song Jihyo: a doctor.

Lee KwangSoo: a model, somtimes get casting for dramas' supporting character.

Yoo JaeSuk: an owner of his Yoo's seafood restaurant, already expanded his business to 3 branches around Seoul.

Kang Gary: a lawyer (senior of Byul)

Haha: a comedian.

Byul: a best friend of Jihyo, she's a lawyer.

Kim JongKook: a colleague with Jihyo, also her senior in college. Intelligent, handsome, wealth, muscle man.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

JaeSuk and SukJin known each other since kindergarten but not really became best pals until elementary school. Once day, their class had a ballot for choosing the ugliest that JaeSuk and SukJin were the top two candidates. But the result of the ballot came out to be draw that they thought they voted for each other and became enemies since then. Both JaeSuk and SukJin are being pretty successful in life, JaeSuk's running a restaurant business and SukJin becomes a hairdresser with most of his customers are ladies. Later, either JaeSuk and SukJin have 2 children. JaeSuk has two sons: Gary and Haha; SukJin has a daughter and a son: Jihyo and KwangSoo. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Byul with Gary are in the law office*

Byul: Oppa, do you have any interest meeting new female friend?

Gary: Wae? You want to get me a girlfriend or something ~^^~ (arranging his folders)

Byul: Keudae!!! I know an Unnie of mine that she's really pretty, kindness and she's a doctor!!!!

Gary paused what he is doing and looks like he's thinking something.

Byul: I'm planning a happy hour party at S club that she said she will be coming too. Oppa what do you think? I can introduce her to you! (excited)

Gary: (grinned) I don't know if my schedule will have any gap time!

Byul: Go-jis-mal [don't lie]! I checked with SuAh(Gary's secrectary) that your schedule will be done by this Friday!! 

Gary: Yah~ (not like he's yelling at her)

Byul: Mianhe oppa! :P So are you coming? (participating)

Gary: *thinking* Ok! But I only go there for some fun time not because of you!!! 

Byul: Fine! You go there for some fun time not because of me!!! ^0^

Gary: That's right! Now get back to work or Mr. Park will complain about your working attitude again!

Byul: Alasso!!! Then I will see you at S club on Friday's night!!! (annoyed and leaving Gary's office)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Byul with Jihyo are in the cafeteria of the hospital where Jihyo's working*

Byul: Unnie ah, I know an oppa that he's the most handsome and caress man I've ever met. You must meet he sometimes that I think you two will be a good match.

Jihyo: (blushed) Ay~ It's not like I don't have a boyfriend that why are you doing this? 

Byul: What are you saying! You were being so dry in your loveline since college that all the boys thought you were the Goddess! 

Jihyo: What are you saying! At the time that I only thought about study and palli finished the degree that I didn't have time to think about dating someone!! (sadly)

Byul: Unnie, education was over! Now you are successful in life, also that you are over 30, what are you waiting for? It's time for you to meet someone, boys wouldn't come and knocked on your door that you have to go out there and find him. (persuading Jihyo) So how about next friday's night....... (interrupts by JongKook's appearance)

JongKook: Hi girls, what are you guys talking? (he stands right behind Jihyo and his hand is places on her shoulder)

Byul: Yah~ Look where your hand is placing!! (she rises her voice, Byul feels annoyed to see JongKook's doing skinship with Jihyo)

JongKook startled a little by Byul's strong reaction.

Jihyo: Eh~ Byul ah, what's wrong with you!! (to Byul like she doesn't mind at all) Oppa, you're on your break?? (friendly asking JongKook)

JongKook: Oh~ I've been on duty since last night  that I feel my neck is getting so tense (messaging his neck)

Jihyo: (worrying) Do you need a cup of coffee? I can buy you want!

JongKook: Jihyo ah, gwaenchanayo! I just drank one (looking at his watch). Ah! Break time is over, do you want to go back together?

Jihyo: Oh! Wait for me oppa (running off the table) Let's talk about this later, ok! Jal-isseo [bye]

Jihyo and JongKook are walking away with his hand draped over her shoulder.

Byul: Unnie....Unnie....Aish~~ jinja...why would JongKook come at this bad timing!!!! (pissed off)

*Byul's POV: I feel like JongKook oppa's coming up with something with Unnie, and I don't have a good feeling about this. >:( 

+++++++++++++++++++

*Friday's night, at Jihyo's room*

KwangSoo just woke up from his tiredness of yesterday filming, he walks pass Jihyo's room with her door opened. And seeing Jihyo's fixing her dress in front of the long mirror,

KwangSoo: What are you doing noona? Going to a wedding party or something?

Jihyo: Aniyah, I'm going to have fun with Byul at club tonight that I should dress up a bit at least (still fixing herself without looking KwangSoo)

KwangSoo: Byul-ka? Can I go with you also? (exciting when he hears her name)

Jihyo: Oh??? (turns to look at KwangSoo) I thought you still feeling tired from work through?

KwangSoo: Not really when I can have some fun at club!! ^^ Wait for me noona, I'm going to get change right now. Wait for me ok (rushing back to his room)

Jihyo: Psh.....what's wrong with him???

Then KwangSoo and Jihyo are going to pick Byul up from her place, Jihyo's calling her out.

Jihyo: Byul ah, I'm here!

Byul: Oh~ I'm coming out, give me a second!

Minutes later, Byul walks out with her dark blue dress just a little above her knees. KwangSoo's jaw dropped down when he sees his Goddness' looking so beautiful tonight. But Byul already feeling displease when she sees KwangSoo in the driver seat.

Byul: KwangSoo?! What are you doing here?? 0.0

Jihyo: He said he's bored so I told him to come along with us. You don't mind right? 

Byul: Not....really...no!!! >:( 

KwangSoo: Annyeong Byul, it've been a long time since we last met. I never saw you come over to our place anymore!!!! :) (talking to her after she adjusted her seat in the back)

Byul: Ah..~ I've been so busy lately. Maybe next time.... (awkward)

Jihyo: Ok, enough talking and back to the road that we are late for our reservation time. (looking at her phone)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!